PO: Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Turbine Blade

serum7

So very grateful and stoked to be able to grab this. An IKSOSE:3 repress would be icing on the cake.

Unfortunately Equal Vision can't repress IKOSOSE because they no longer own the rights to it, Sony does. (EVR is the one responsible for this repress.)

This is the worst news I've ever gotten. Unless of course Sony is planning on reissuing it...but that's doubtful.

Unfortunately Equal Vision can't repress IKOSOSE because they no longer own the rights to it, Sony does. (EVR is the one responsible for this repress.)

This is the worst news I've ever gotten. Unless of course Sony is planning on reissuing it...but that's doubtful.

Word.

Thanks(?) for the info, Scott. Terrible news. I do believe that I prefer IKS over SSTB, and was tightly crossing my fingers for a 2011 EVR repress. Oh well.

Going to wait and see how much this infamous VIP edition costs. If the price is significantly higher than the Amazon price than I'll just get it from there. Than again $18 is a little much for a single album. Is the Amazon edition also 180g?

same. don't care about the VIP nonsense. if the whole pressing is 180g/green then why not? especially since i can pay with my amex points on amazon - its like getting it for free!