Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute on RSD

gmoney

mine is in transit and shows delivery tomorrow.  

I thought about the possibility of them sending CD's also but they didn't have CD's in stock either.

True... & even if it ends up being a CD (which for gkersey it will obviously not be) I'm ok with that for $6.47, lost mine years ago.

dumb noob question - are the ones on amazon limited?  Or was amazon black and there were /1000 on clear or white or some shit.

I bought one amazon cause of the price and thats it.

I think MOV presses the numbered/limited/colored first, then goes to black. Any MOV release I've bought off Amazon in the 1st month or so was the limited colored press (ie, Filter: Short Bus). But for $6.47 I don't really care if its clear or black.

Double noob question! are those cheap copies still available and if so, link?

after a few days of then being up, they took it down to say product is not available and it shows that it is available from other sellers.  

Whether it will go up again (for whatever price they might put it back up at) is unsure right now.

No one thought these would actually ship.

That's so fucking rad

Hope everyone that ordered gets theirs!!

Geez you leave the country ONE time in 11 years haha

:)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/worship-tribute-holiday-vinyl/25336571.p?id=3250503&skuId=25336571&st=glassjaw&lp=2&cp=1

Shows as sold out but you might want to keep an eye on this... it may come back & still shows $5.99 unlike Amazon.