Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute on RSD

gmoney

Must've had overages at the plant (super common) and already made the /1000 jackets and stickers. So some people get clear records with regular jackets/stickers.

I figured, just thought it was odd. I mean this whole release is odd anyway with so many sites selling it so cheap.

Edit: Just glad i own this and it's clean.

Amazing. These have to cost more than that just in production costs. Someone is taking a huge loss on these but I'm glad people are able to get affordable (and clean) copies.

If anybody can take the hit, its amazon. I feel like they muffed up the prices and best buy had to match. Just my .02

Ordered from Best Buy on June 13th. Figured at that date, I would be so far down the list from Amazon that I wouldn't be seeing it anyway.

On June 19th got an email stating this: "We're sorry. The item listed below is unavailable at the moment. We expect that it will be ready for delivery between June 30 and July 16."

and today June 27th this: "We're sorry - but your item listed below is still on backorder. If we don't get more in stock by July 2, we will need to cancel your order."

Just got off the phone with them.. it's not even showing up on their site anymore. The person I spoke to seems to think it will get cancelled so I decided to just let it wait until Wednesday the 2nd and see what happens. They offered to check stock in-store near me but since I had chosen to have it shipped to me that made it unable to be searched across like that.