Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute on RSD

gmoney

Going back to the RSD release for a minute, should the damage be obvious without opening it? I decided to give the RSD pressing on Amazon a chance and looking at it through the transparent sleeve, it seems fine. I'm always careful about unsealing records that might have to be returned, so I thought I'd ask.

If you don't open it then you're violating VC rules.

Understood, but I have a lot of my stuff delivered to me at work to make sure I don't have to be home to sign for things or get them redelivered etc. I'm still at work and thought I'd ask whether the damage was obvious (from what I've read here it sounds like it would be). No turntable at work I'm afraid.

Opened it - looked OK compared to the one picture of the potential damage I could find.

That said, the plastic label that holds the closing flap down managed to touch the record's surface while I was opening it, so I swore a lot and carefully removed the glue on the surface.

Gave it a spin. Couldn't play it very loud as it was after 11 and everyone else was in bed, but there's certainly no sign of damage at all. A nice addition.

In this case Susan I'm checking and this item was requested for a lot of customers so there are previous orders that have to be delivered before the current once so the approximate delivery date is Monday, July 21, 2014

right from the amazon service chat.... so I guess we will still get them.

In this case Susan I'm checking and this item was requested for a lot of customers so there are previous orders that have to be delivered before the current once so the approximate delivery date is Monday, July 21, 2014

right from the amazon service chat.... so I guess we will still get them.

Awesome!