Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute on RSD

gmoney

don't throw stones at me for being stupid.  i've never had an amazon pre-order go cheaper than what I ordered it for.  How do they go about adjusting the invoice in this case where it dropped from 10.99 to 5.99, regardless of if it goes back up again?  Should I just cancel and re-order just to be safe?

You don't have to do anything. You're charged when it ships, so you'll just be charged the lowest amount. 

In any case, log in to your account and check your order status. The lowest price should be reflected there.

You don't have to do anything. You're charged when it ships, so you'll just be charged the lowest amount. 

In any case, log in to your account and check your order status. The lowest price should be reflected there.

when I log in and go to order status, under items ordered it shows 10.20 for the price, not the current 5.99 price

Maybe this is because they feel bad about dicking so many people over on the first press. Anyone remember that bullshit?

I'll never forget about getting dicked over by SRC for a black first press. It was the very first time I ordered with them too. Needless to say I've been hesitant ordering with them since then.

We're gonna be fucked over yet again, just wait and see.

I could see that. All these copies were pissed and shat on by the band, then thrown into a gravel-filled blender; repackaged with a price $5.99 and $29.99 for shipping. As said above, you'll need the GJ medallion to play it.

Or, this is the acapella version?