Graveface Record Club

deafmx

• 2 weeks later...

Ryan is currently taking requests in the Record Club facebook group for OOP titles that he's getting back from distros. I requested Solace and he said "I got you" so yeah there's definitely good stuff.

I see nothing wrong with that!  I was planning on re-upping anyway, this is just added incentive.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thought email or FB or somewhere release date June 30?  Someone else in the club closer to the umbilical cord know?

anybody have any more news on Peregrine? Sorry this is all I have to contribute to the thread for the last like...6 months. June 30 have come and gone now though.

I'm so sad that my subscription will be ending just before the supposed release of Peregrine, considering it was to be released earlier, and those hand pours look sweet. In the email it's listed for a September/October release.

Cool. Thanks, dude!

That's a real bummer about your sub :( . I'm pretty glad I didn't join back when I was going to, because I think I'd be in the same situation and my biggest want was Peregrine anyway.

I have to re-sub for Peregrine in Sept/October as well, but the price is $165 vs $180 previously, and VIP is +$65 - which when you think about it, retail versions for $6.50 each is amazing.

I've never done the VIP, but that is such a great deal for completists.  

The next 2 releases will use up my current sub which started April of 2014 to get to 10 releases, but I have some Freddie's saved for a 180gm Peregrine - if there is one. My OG playing copy sounds just fine, and only have to turn it over once. Besides repeating myself, see what getting old does to you re: getting up to keep the vinyl music going?  ;) 

Renewed last month, too- added VIP for the first time, too- was pretty cool to get the retail Mare Vitalis. Graveface is a cool label, I think Ryan does it for the fun of it mostly, and I like supporting that and the great bands, even if I don't love every release, it's totally cool, because as a whole, it's pretty awesome.

• 1 month later...

Peregrine is still set to come out in November, no news surely is good news in this case.

Here's hoping. You'd think they'd at least mention being on track for one of their most anticipated upcoming releases though. They have to know how much people are looking forward to this reissue.