Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it looks nice. Ok I need to take a break. Haha. I'm broke but somehow was able to spend $250 this week. I'm probably gonna regret it when rent is due. Haha. Cant wait for Deftones. Do you know what colors yet? You might have already told me, but I think I missed it.

Orange on Around the Fur

Not sure about Adrenaline yet

If anyone can get me a copy id trade em some good stuff or pay up to $35 with shipping...Pm me, thanks

You know this will be readily available on HT.com, right?

Cool. They come out the same day right? Is there a date for Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence?

Around the Fur - 5/17 (orange)

Adrenaline - 5/31 (not sure)

EYEWTKAS - 5/17 (orange)

Awesome. Youre the best. I'm gonna use my 15% off coupon on one big order. Thanks for the info.

LOL... I live in Fort Myers FL, the Hot Topic there has not one piece of vinyl?! C'est la vie. They cashier was more surprised that W&T was coming out than anything.

Also, Travis... any idea what time of day these come on ht.com? I work all day... on a computer.... so I'd def like to get one. +Thanks for all the info. You make HT seem less evil.

LOL... I live in Fort Myers FL, the Hot Topic there has not one piece of vinyl?! C'est la vie. They cashier was more surprised that W&T was coming out than anything.

Also, Travis... any idea what time of day these come on ht.com? I work all day... on a computer.... so I'd def like to get one. +Thanks for all the info. You make HT seem less evil.

No set time, should be in the morning.

If anyone can get me a copy id trade em some good stuff or pay up to $35 with shipping...Pm me, thanks

If you're okay with a black one, I'll pick you up one at my store if there's still some left (which I do expect there to be).

are we still on for this? you didn't respond the my pm.

Cool. They come out the same day right? Is there a date for Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Silence?

EYEWTKAS - 5/17 (orange)

Awesome info! Love you, trav! ....platonic style...

Is the orange going to be same between ATF and EYEWTKAS?

Oh and is EYEWTKAS HT exclusives?

EYEWTKAS - 5/17 (orange)

Awesome info! Love you, trav! ....platonic style...

Is the orange going to be same between ATF and EYEWTKAS?

Oh and is EYEWTKAS HT exclusives?

Not sure if it will be the same orange on both ATF and GJ. Havent seen either in person yet.

I know HT is getting orange exclusively on GJ, not sure if they pressed more copies for anyone else. I dont think they did, it comes out in less than a month and I havent seen any preorders for it anywhere.

Here is the list of HT stores that got this

Dulles Town Center Dulles VA

This is my local HT store, and I went into there today and asked about the Glassjaw. The employee flat out told me that:

* They only got 3 copies in and that they broke the street date and had them out on Saturday

* He (Eric--not the manager, but the employee) bought all 3 copies

* He flat out told me that I shouldn't even come to the store to buy any of the Deftones, because he is going to buying all of them.

The smugness at which he threw this out was beyond frustrating and the fact he needs a beat down is long overdue.

However, Travis, can you *NOT* ship rare stuff to this store, if DICKWAD is just going to buy it all to flip on Ebay and not even let the General Public buy?? That is really shitty. Just start sending more stuff to the Fairfax, VA store then to screw this guy over.

Why does Hot Topic not have a policy where merchandise has to be on the floor/offered to the public for XXX amount of time before an employee can horde the entire stash?

Just leaves a really bitter taste in my mouth.

Here is the list of HT stores that got this

Dulles Town Center Dulles VA

This is my local HT store, and I went into there today and asked about the Glassjaw. The employee flat out told me that:

* They only got 3 copies in and that they broke the street date and had them out on Saturday

* He (Eric--not the manager, but the employee) bought all 3 copies

* He flat out told me that I shouldn't even come to the store to buy any of the Deftones, because he is going to buying all of them.

The smugness at which he threw this out was beyond frustrating and the fact he needs a beat down is long overdue.

However, Travis, can you *NOT* ship rare stuff to this store, if DICKWAD is just going to buy it all to flip on Ebay and not even let the General Public buy?? That is really shitty. Just start sending more stuff to the Fairfax, VA store then to screw this guy over.

Why does Hot Topic not have a policy where merchandise has to be on the floor/offered to the public for XXX amount of time before an employee can horde the entire stash?

Just leaves a really bitter taste in my mouth.

yeah i lived in chantilly up until about a month ago and i would never EVER go to the dulles one to buy any exclusives cause i knew that shit head sweeped them up first.

thank GOD the people at the fair oaks mall one (sueng and steph) are REALLY REALLY cool and looked out for me always. sueng even took my cell number and would text me asking if i needed a copy or two on hold for myself or the VC community when new releases came out.

but yeah, i agree send more copies to fairfax to avoid this shithead flipping them on ebay. there has to be some policy at HT against that....i would think.