Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a buddy stop at a HT and try and get himself and I copies. They "one per customer". Weird. Needless to say, he didn't get me one.

It was like this at the HT near me because they only had one copy haha. She said there are over one hundred or something in that ballpark online so it shouldn't be hard for your store to order one in.

So I just went ahead and ordered the white from the HT site. It's funny that Travis listed my store as one of the ones that was getting em but when I called the store, the dude said they didn't have it and probably won't be getting em. I never go to this place so I didn't know about the little kiosk order things. I also had no idea the black was gonna be so hard to get. I guess all my shops sold it as a RSD thing but I didn't see it anywhere. Oh well, least I'm getting a white from the site unless that order gets cancelled somehow.

Hey travis, one more thing... Is either of the Deftones releases or EYEWTKAS gonna be a double LP or are they single?

Yea like someone said the EYEWTKAS is a 2xLP like the original.

Both of the Deftones are single LPs.

My girlfriend just stopped at the Hot Topic at Belden Village in Canton, OH and they didn't have them. So either they sold out already, or they didn't get them at all even though they were on the list that Travis posted.

But whatever... my girlfriend ordered it for me. They're gonna email her when it comes in and she's gonna tell me so I can go pick it up.

Yea they likely sold out already, all the stores on that list were sent copies

Got a white one this afternoon. Sounds great, but I really wish they would have done a better package with it. I hate these sticky clear covers

I actually really like the packaging for this. I usually hate these pic disc sleeves but I think it works well for this release

You must work near Harlem-Irving Plaza. It was really good about a year ago. Then they stopped getting stuff.

Hell yeah, dude! You from around there? That's awesome! I know, what's the deal with them? I used to find good shit on clearance there. Its funny because Rolling Stone Records is right across the street, you'd figure the town might have some culture when it comes to music and be supporting vinyl to some degree but no. There's something wrong with the people in that town in general, never mind the music thing.

I'm in Chicago, over near the lake by the Loyola main campus.

Yeah, the Norridge area is kinda weird. Rolling Stones is good if you're looking for a cd or two (especially the weekend before they're actually out, like was the case with Social D and the new PATD), but other than that... Meh.

I sued to find good stuff there all the time.

Wow, maybe there won't be copies at my store. I'll still find out though.

For anybody who's waiting on me: like I told a few others, I was asked to take a shift today so I didn't get to go today. I'm not working tomorrow, so I'll leave probably a little before noon (atlantic time). I'll make a thread as I'm leaving so that anybody interested has a heads up, and I guess I'll leave my email? (since that's much easier for me to see and respond to. my email syncs to my iPhone, and it takes too long to keep reloading this page on Safari) I have to take the metro so it'll take about an hour.

When I get there, I'll update this thread with whatever RSD stock my store has left (if any). Derp. The first people who paypal me enough for item+shipping I'll pick it up for. Is that fair? Or whatever.. Is there a better way I could do this?

Man, the demand for this record is way beyond expectation....

Seriously! Im wondering if I should have done more than 2K.

I think between the black and the white copies there should be plenty to go around tho.

Put in an order for another 1K black? They're guaranteed to sell. I really thought that these numbers were a bit too low when this was first announced.

i dunno about you guys, but considering the limited quantities of the black variant that people here reported for rsd, i am having a REALLY hard time believing that it is completely sold out. 1000 copies of this was really gone within a couple hours!? something has to be up. just speculating, but it seems like quantities were in the 300 or so range, considering how few people actually pulled it on rsd.