Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

My copy has both sides stamped with a Side B label, anybody elses like this? Maybe it was mentioned earlier in this thread, but I dont want to sift through all the pages though.

Mine is stamped properly. Mistakes like this happen kind of a lot. You should put it on ebay as some 1 of 1 bullshit like the other dude mentioned. Just for the shits and giggles.

You'd probably just get an RSD flipper buying it and putting it right back up for twice what he got it for.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what time your ordered this, like when did you get your conformation email?

placed the order around 8:41AM CST Tuesday.

i got the shipment email this morning at 3:52AM CST today.

Yeah, I was just wondering because I ordered as soon as the link was posted but hadn't heard anything. Until I just received an email saying it shipped now.

Glad to hear it. The vinyl packing should be done really well now, Ive been working with them a lot on how to properly ship vinyl so hopefully there are no more horror stories :)

I just got my Bayside LP from HT.com and it was packaged so well, you could've dropped s bomb on it and it wouldn't even crease the corner. Super-impressed!

Glad to hear it. The vinyl packing should be done really well now, Ive been working with them a lot on how to properly ship vinyl so hopefully there are no more horror stories :)

I just got my Bayside LP from HT.com and it was packaged so well, you could've dropped s bomb on it and it wouldn't even crease the corner. Super-impressed!

Seriously I opened it up and literally said "holy shit" because i was so surprised.

Also I got my shipping confirmation from Hastings so we'll see if I get the black LP or something not at all what I wanted.

Yeah, a while back I order an 7" from HT and it came in a huge box and then was inside a smaller box and was pack really well. Then I ordered to 12" and they came in a smaller box then the 7". Just kinda funny but both were packed really well.

The shopping cart wouldn't load. I also live in Canada so I don't think the Hot topic's in the surbs are getting these (I didn't even realize there are two hot topics on the outskirts of toronto... Does anyone know if they carry vinyl?)

Thats weird. You can try calling customer service and placing an order over the phone if the site isnt working for you. The # can be found on HT.com

There are 3 HTs in Canada with a 4th opening in a couple weeks. All in the Toronto area but none of them do or will carry vinyl.

From which store???

HT.com sorry for getting your hopes up

Haha. No problem. Thanks for letting me know.

I just got my gohastings shipping confirmation. I placed two orders and I've received 5 shipping emails. Between them there are only two different order numbers but I still wonder how many I'm gonna get now. Oh, and only one order has tracking.

I just got my gohastings shipping confirmation. I placed two orders and I've received 5 shipping emails. Between them there are only two different order numbers but I still wonder how many I'm gonna get now. Oh, and only one order has tracking.

Hopefully you get what you ordered!

I luckily was only charged once & only had one order confirmation email but haven't gotten any shipping confirmations yet. hopefully this is legit - especially for those charged multiple times

Hopefully you get what you ordered!

I'm thinking I'm going to get what I ordered and THEN some! lol. I don't know really though. I'll probably just get the copies that I did order.