PO: Deftones - Around The Fur LP

So I guess there's only a black and HT exclusive color? Anybody heard anything about the supposed band copy?

Only what I've read from travis from the beginning of this release being announced. Last we asked, he wasn't sure if that was going to happen or not. It would be cool if it did but it would suck for my wallet.

$15.99. Didn't grab it. Was too hellbent on getting ATF early to care about it. Plus I just got a new black one recently. The manager said she'd hold one for me if they went down to only one copy before the next time I come in. Which will be Tuesday.

Nice. I was hoping it was around that price. I have the original, but I do like that color.

just wondering, is there any way getting my hands on an HT exclusive variant without having to pay horrible shipping prices to germany? last time i went through the checkout the shipping for one record was like thirtysomething bucks

Hey man,

I'm from Germany, too, and I have ordered from HT a few times in the past. Shipping is around 30 bucks for the first three LPs.. I am definitely gonna get the ATF HT exclusive and fill up the order with some other stuff. If you want me to pack one in for you, get in touch, so we can sort things...

So, stores have Glassjaw and Deftones out? I'm gonna be near a Hot Topic on Thursday and I'm hoping to pick these up.

Even though I hate glassjaw ;)

Deftones is running a little behind. GJ is available now but the vendor shipped out the Deftones LP late

Fuck.

I now hate that vendor.

ups delivered mine about a minute ago from pre-ordering on amazon about a week ago

Fuck.

I ordered in April and mine is currently in WI or on its way out of WI and possibly somewhere in IL.