Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm messaging him. I'm bored at school and don't have class for another hour. Also, I am trying to get a hold of the Gurnee Hot Topic but keep getting a busy signal. If they have any copies left, I'll get one put on hold.

never been to that HT...what's their normal selection like?

I've only been there twice so I don't know how it usually is. But they had a bunch of copies of the newest FYS album, a few ADTR records, one copy of Winter Forever by Seahaven, and a few copies of Daylight's The Difference In Good and Bad Dreams. But I know the Woodfield HT usually has more selection, But they don't really stop people from buying out a release. A worker told me a guy went in the day TOYPAJ was out in stores and bought every copy they had along with every copy of Thrice's The Artist in the Ambulance.

Yikes. seems like it's more trouble to go there and do all that. The market gets so saturated on eBay that you can almost always get one at near cost.

today, the gal at HT told me the name the record was being held under. i should have just sent someone to grab it...had there been more than 1 on hold. :)

she said there were only 2 in their store...thought 4, but only saw 2. maybe travis can get a store update in the next day or two to see where we stand and if i can at least try and help if it becomes an issue.

Whenever I go into my HT account and try to see if my order has processed it says "Server encountered problems while processing the request. Please try again later."

Does that mean the sever encountered problems when I ordered, or it just can't retrieve that info right now?

Just now, the error didn't occur during the order.

Delete your cache, should fix it.

Whenever I go into my HT account and try to see if my order has processed it says "Server encountered problems while processing the request. Please try again later."

Does that mean the sever encountered problems when I ordered, or it just can't retrieve that info right now?

Just now, the error didn't occur during the order.

Delete your cache, should fix it.

It's still not working, but as long as my order went through, I don't really care about tracking it. Every single time I've ordered a release on Tuesday it comes on Friday so I know when to expect it.

But +1 for your effort in trying to help me!