Drive Thru Records represses

Any idea about a ballpark release date for the Early November albums?

order was placed last week and artwork was approved already. We dont want to have such a long wait between pre orders and shipping this time so going to post pre order once we get shipping confirmation from the plant. That being said, pre order should go up in about a month-6 weeks depending how busy they are with rsd stuff. We will give the forums, twitter, facebook and tumblr followers a few days heads up before pre order goes live as always. Thanks for the interest and support, the color schemes on these are going to be real awesome. Details coming soon, same breakdown as the other dtr releases tho, 500 copies of each split up into 200,200 and 100 collector edition color which comes together etc... Details and preview pic regarding the collector edition can be found here http://enjoytheriderecords.tumblr.com/ for those who care

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea about a ballpark release date for the Early November albums?

order was placed last week and artwork was approved already. We dont want to have such a long wait between pre orders and shipping this time so going to post pre order once we get shipping confirmation from the plant. That being said, pre order should go up in about a month-6 weeks depending how busy they are with rsd stuff. We will give the forums, twitter, facebook and tumblr followers a few days heads up before pre order goes live as always. Thanks for the interest and support, the color schemes on these are going to be real awesome. Details coming soon, same breakdown as the other dtr releases tho, 500 copies of each split up into 200,200 and 100 collector edition color which comes together etc... Details and preview pic regarding the collector edition can be found here http://enjoytheriderecords.tumblr.com/ for those who care

;D

those early november wood boxes are going to cost $50 before shipping, which will probably be another $10 or more going by what he charged for the starting line records.

Gonna try to do my best to get these down to $50 including shipping depending on how much everything at the end costs cause we are making a 2 sided poster to come with the collector packs with unreleased tour photos, old promos and lyric sheet along with the screen printed aspects of the project. I have no idea how much its gonna cost to do a short run of posters so it semi depends on that. Looking to do non glossy poster of 18x12 so if anyone knows any good quality/cheap poster places please send me an email or pm.

Tell them to repress What It is to Burn... that shit goes for over 100 on ebay...

And Finch's Say Hello to Sunshine, it's a crime that's a CD only release. Tell them at least 200 people will buy that on the Finch board. But most of us on that board would buy two each. So that's 400 sold, leaving only 100 records remaining. /500 would make a lot of people happy!

Tell them to repress What It is to Burn... that shit goes for over 100 on ebay...

And Finch's Say Hello to Sunshine, it's a crime that's a CD only release. Tell them at least 200 people will buy that on the Finch board. But most of us on that board would buy two each. So that's 400 sold, leaving only 100 records remaining. /500 would make a lot of people happy!

pretty sure say hello to sunshine was on mca/geffen and what is it to burn i would love to do but richard said he plans to do a 15 year anniversey re-issue of all the albums they already put on vinyl but i highly doubt that will ever happen. He told me that over a year ago and has done nothing as far as i know about it so after i finished these 7 releases I already licensed then I am going to try and get a bunch more including a finch re-issues(what is it to burn was one of my fav albums in high school) along with midtown, something corp etc... Hes a tough guy to deal with to say the least. I spent 9 months of back n fourth to get these done and last time i asked about getting the right to press more per release he basically said "be happy with you what got"

pretty sure say hello to sunshine was on mca/geffen and what is it to burn i would love to do but richard said he plans to do a 15 year anniversey re-issue of all the albums they already put on vinyl but i highly doubt that will ever happen. He told me that over a year ago and has done nothing as far as i know about it so after i finished these 7 releases I already licensed then I am going to try and get a bunch more including a finch re-issues(what is it to burn was one of my fav albums in high school) along with midtown, something corp etc... Hes a tough guy to deal with to say the least. I spent 9 months of back n fourth to get these done and last time i asked about getting the right to press more per release he basically said "be happy with you what got"

What It Is to Burn! Yes!

I hope if you get to do it, you can get the title track on there.

It was on the drive-thru release for about 4 seconds and then the record ended. That pissed me off so much.

The anniversary reissues would be awesome. I was stoked Progress and With Hopes Of Starting Over got a proper pressing. I would love to see Save The World, Lose The Girl, Has A Gambling Problem (outside of a picture disc), and any of the New Found Glory releases surface. Richard understands these would certainly sell I hope. I guess it's a matter of giving the rights and the legwork involved?

those early november wood boxes are going to cost $50 before shipping, which will probably be another $10 or more going by what he charged for the starting line records.

Gonna try to do my best to get these down to $50 including shipping depending on how much everything at the end costs cause we are making a 2 sided poster to come with the collector packs with unreleased tour photos, old promos and lyric sheet along with the screen printed aspects of the project. I have no idea how much its gonna cost to do a short run of posters so it semi depends on that. Looking to do non glossy poster of 18x12 so if anyone knows any good quality/cheap poster places please send me an email or pm.

$50 shipped should be good. no more than that. even if those posters cost a bunch, you won't lose money. even if you did, you'd still have 800 other records to sell to make it back, which i'm sure will sell out.

$50 shipped should be good. no more than that. even if those posters cost a bunch, you won't lose money. even if you did, you'd still have 800 other records to sell to make it back, which i'm sure will sell out.

The more research i do on poster prices, it looks like i should be able to meet that price range, i am prob going to do 250 posters and give away 100 of em in the first order for non collector sets also cause the set up fee doesnt make sense to do more of em

Enjoy the Ride is doing IATA? Vinnie told me it was the label that did all the Blink represses was (which I assumed was Academy)

we are doing it, i have been trying to get in touch with vinnie about it for months... I am going to the movielife acoustic reunion show tonight so im gonna try to talk to him about it in person but yea we are planned to be putting that one out towards the end of the summer hopefully to coincide with the release of their new album or close to it

For those who care I spoke with vinnie last night for like 20 min about the re issues and hes totally cool with it. Hes gonna write up some liner notes to include with them and we will most likely be making an exclusive color to bring on tour in support of their next album. We are going to wait until we have more details on a date but he said they are expected to be putting it out sometime around october so most likely we wil be waiting until then for the re-issue. We have a bunch of other surprise releases non drive thru related that ive been working on for months, announcements coming soon. Thanks everyone for the support, as always pm or email if you have any questions

we are doing it, i have been trying to get in touch with vinnie about it for months... I am going to the movielife acoustic reunion show tonight so im gonna try to talk to him about it in person but yea we are planned to be putting that one out towards the end of the summer hopefully to coincide with the release of their new album or close to it

For those who care I spoke with vinnie last night for like 20 min about the re issues and hes totally cool with it. Hes gonna write up some liner notes to include with them and we will most likely be making an exclusive color to bring on tour to co-incide with support of their next album. We are going to wait until we have more details on a date but he said they are expected to be putting it out sometime around october so most likely we wil be waiting until then for the re-issue. We have a bunch of other surprise releases non drive thru related that ive been working on for months, announcements coming soon. Thanks everyone for the support, as always pm or email if you have any questions

my TSL two pack arrived here in Germany last week.

records & sleeves look fine.

I am so stoked.

thanks a lot.

For those who care I spoke with vinnie last night for like 20 min about the re issues and hes totally cool with it. Hes gonna write up some liner notes to include with them and we will most likely be making an exclusive color to bring on tour to co-incide with support of their next album. We are going to wait until we have more details on a date but he said they are expected to be putting it out sometime around october so most likely we wil be waiting until then for the re-issue. We have a bunch of other surprise releases non drive thru related that ive been working on for months, announcements coming soon. Thanks everyone for the support, as always pm or email if you have any questions

my TSL two pack arrived here in Germany last week.

records & sleeves look fine.

I am so stoked.

thanks a lot.

Glad everything arrived in a timely manner and in good shape. We started to package everything much better n differently once we got a couple emails from people with the split seems so we should never have that issue again. Sorry again to those 100 or so orders it effected and if anyone still needs a replacement jacket please email me with some pics of the damage cause the screened printed replacements came in this week.