Piebald RSD Exclusive

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grabbed the piebald! Great deal! This is one I can mark off my list, and I really didn't have to pay too much. Since I had that $15 groupon from a while ago, and I used ebates.com (Sup! Paul will be happy) for the first time...so maybe I'll see something back. All in all because of money in my paypal account I only paid $1.77 for this. Amazing.

Was lucky enough to pick up a copy of the Transit 7" via Rise last night.

I'm sure this isn't how RSD is supposed to operated, but I like labels allowing a small portion of a pressing to be available online at the normal price. It allows a few people who don't have record stores near them to be able to get their hands on a release or two without having to resort to flippers.

Excited to see which colour I end up with.

Thanks Rise.

Good lookin' out!

Ended up coming to just under $37 CDN, which I guess is a lot but since the closest record store to me would cost me about $800 to fly to, I can't complain too much.

Did you move out of Toronto or something?

Haven't lived in Toronto for about two years now. I'm temporarily living in Nunavut for work and it costs me about $2,000 to get back to the city so I don't get back very much.

Good lookin' out!

Ended up coming to just under $37 CDN, which I guess is a lot but since the closest record store to me would cost me about $800 to fly to, I can't complain too much.

And the closest stores to you are in Ottawa (unless the Virgin Super store in Cape Dorset is still open). I went to Vertigo, Compact Music and CD Warehouse and nobody had it.