Deftones - Diamond Eyes Pressing Info?

yeah, thats what i thought. based off the fact that i can find it at almost every online store and even in HT, I think I'll just say 5000. Haha. But anyways, I am now the proud owner of Diamond Eyes. HT on sale for $17, i got 10% off because of a barely dented corner. WooHoo!

• 2 years later...

Interesting. I do think the first press was 5000 and it wasn't around for a little bit but showed back up awhile after the box set was released. White does look way better with that label, if you're into that sort of thing.

The sticker on the packaging said it was white vinyl. I am just fine not having another white record, I just think this is odd and curious if I have something neat.

Its not limited edition, its the standard press

Unless infinite copies will continue to be pressed into the future - a concept that is physically impossible - it's limited. Your definition of Limited Edition may waver from others', but if the copies are finite they can quantized... and are indeed limited.