Deftones - Diamond Eyes Pressing Info?

White Pony will always be the pinnacle to me, I loved Adrenaline and ATF back in the day but they're pretty much burnt out to me minus a few tracks.  As far as the post Chi stuff I'd have to go Diamond Eyes > KNY...it's one of the few records by them that's a consistent listen front to back with no letdowns.

That actually reminds me.

Does anyone else's CD copy of SNW sound like shit? I know both vinyl pressings were a little sketchy, (I own neither) but I picked up a CD to rip to my computer, and it sounds super compressed. Like a really cheap YouTube mp3 rip or something. Was it just mastered really poorly?

There's hate for Change? It's a really great song! Even better live! Plus it makes for good sex rock lol.

Yeah!

It's mainly based off the fact that a lot of people have been asked what their favorite song is after being a fan and "Change" being one of the most picked song, but who caaaaaares. Song is so good and it's one of my personal favorites!