PO UPDATE: EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY - Take Care, ...

paz

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered my first copy from the EITS website and it was sent by "musictoday"?

www.musictoday.com

Bought out by LiveNation. But also one of the largest merchandise fulfillment organizations in the world. They also have one of the worst looking store pages in the world.

Wow, bummer. Livenation can kiss my azzzzz. I would have much preferred to give all the money directly to Temporary. That is a company I can support!

indeed I will!

here's how you know it's gonna be good:

FAQ

1. FOOD AND DRINK – yes you can bring a picnic, and alcohol is permitted. Please do not leave any trash behind on the field.

2. CAMERAS – cameras are permitted – NO FLASHES – do not annoy the band or other people, if you do, you will be removed.

3. SCHEDULE – gates 6:30PM – Paper Cuts 8:00PM – Explosions In The Sky 9:00PM – show ends 10:15PM. THESE TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE.

4. PARKING – onsite parking is sold out – if you do not have and onsite pass DO NOT try to park on site.

If you are ADA – you can park for free onsite.

Bicycles and motorcycles can park for free onsite.

Parking is available at 801 North Gower at Paramount Studios. We recommend you use this secure parking lot.

5. SEATING – this is general admission onto the Fairbanks Lawn, bring a blanket to sit on if you come early, do not bring chairs.

6. DO NOT - DO NOT bring a cooler or tent or BBQ or pets of any kind.

7. DO – enjoy the show!

Show last night was awesome. A bit short but great nonetheless. They had 2 shirts, same design on black and blue, for $15, all the albums on both lp and cd (also the rescue ep!) Annnnnd Here's the Setlist:

1. Postcard From 1952

2. The Only Moment We Were Alone

3.Trembling Hands

4. Your Hand in Mine

5. The Birth and Death of the Day

6. Last Known Surroundings

7. Catastrophe and the Cure

8. Let Me Back In

9.Greet Death

Show last night was awesome. A bit short but great nonetheless. They had 2 shirts, same design on black and blue, for $15, all the albums on both lp and cd (also the rescue ep!) Annnnnd Here's the Setlist:

1. Postcard From 1952

2. The Only Moment We Were Alone

3.Trembling Hands

4. Your Hand in Mine

5. The Birth and Death of the Day

6. Last Known Surroundings

7. Catastrophe and the Cure

8. Let Me Back In

9.Greet Death

Nice. The only reason I'm not entirely dreading another Monday tomorrow is that Take Care might be on my doorstep when I get off work. C'mon postman!