No Sleep Records Subscription 2011 Thread

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweeet I think it's funny people are getting their packages already and the post office still has yet to scan my package at any interval of it's journey. USPS has been on my shit list for the past few weeks.

I could be wrong, but isn't No Sleep California based? If so, I think I got mine already since I live in California. Lol, maybe that's it?

Oh no, I understand that. It's more a slam against the Post Office for not scanning my package at all. According to my tracking it hasn't even left No Sleep HQ which, odds are, is not the case.

Got mine in today. No tracking update until it got delivered haha. I got #21 on everything except Wonder Years I got #19. Also I got a white Wharf Rats which is awesome because I already had a black one.

same usps deal and color breakdown here. and i got #34/35 on all but TWY, which was 32. strange! i thought the numbers would be consistent throughout the mailings.

Got mine in today. No tracking update until it got delivered haha. I got #21 on everything except Wonder Years I got #19. Also I got a white Wharf Rats which is awesome because I already had a black one.

same usps deal and color breakdown here. and i got #34/35 on all but TWY, which was 32. strange! i thought the numbers would be consistent throughout the mailings.

It seems like TWY 7" is off by 2 for everyone. Odd.

Has there been any type of confirmation if Frontier(s) will be part of this?

Chris did include them when I asked him what releases they'd be doing this year. I just checked the old thread: http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58304&start=0

I think it's a safe bet.

Oh damn...I will have to see of anyone that gets them wants to pass them on to a fan...