PO: I Can Make A Mess - Gold Rush LP

so apparently these things are done. he posted a pic on twitter of what appears to be the jacket for it, but could easily be just a blown up photo of the artwork like a poster or something. he has yet to supply pics of the actual records. also if they are done there is no word on when he will actually start shipping them.

like i said, none of that happening is far fetched or hard to believe could happen. and you're suggestion will not be taken.

do you have anything positive or helpful to add to this board? Because you seem to be a bitch in every single post...

rofl, tbh i have wanted to say this to a few people. like 2 or 3 off the top of my head on here that every time i see always seem to be a negative nancy and have nothing beneficial to say.

also sorry to all who is waiting on this record hopefully the wait is worth it. waiting is one thing but being lied to seems crappy and lame. good luck

Judging by the variants currently available for each of this kid's releases, he only sells about half of what he presses. It's gotta be only a matter of time before this whole thing is defunct.

but he cares about the music! surely someone who cares so much about the music and the physical format that charges $30 before shipping for a single LP can't go out of business.

I was going to bump this thread when I saw the preorder for the Hawthorne LP...but decided to wait and see how long it would take for someone else to do it...Really wish Enjoy The Ride would have been able to release the ICMAMLNB album...but hopefully I'll get it one of these days before this dude takes everyones money and dissappears...

First and last time I order from "American Dream Records"

Oh...and as a sidenote...Hawthorne Heights is still around...Why?