Black Keys, Big Come Up Reverse Cover, Clear /100

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool ordered! Do they usually oversell stuff at Bomp?

I've bought from them many times and have always gotten what I ordered. And I've never heard of them overselling their releases.

Yeah, I just got my confirmation of payment email and another email that confirmed my order. Hopefully it all works out.

I've bought from them many times and have always gotten what I ordered. And I've never heard of them overselling their releases.

Yeah, I just got my confirmation of payment email and another email that confirmed my order. Hopefully it all works out.

i got oder comfirmation, but never payment confirmation....on their email it even says 'keep in mind that mailorder hours are Mon Tues and Thurs, 8AM-5PM...so i guess we shall hear something then...regarding oversold-ness

they just updated the description to say that the total pressing is /2000

I should have trusted my instincts. When I read, "Mailorder will have just 100 copies," I KNEW there were more than just 100 made but I still went for it. It's a really good record that I would have bought anyway, but what a scam.

"Just to clarify, in our e mail we said that "mail order has just 100 copies of this limited release". This does not, of course, mean that there are ONLY 100 copies total! A few people seemed to think that they had stumbled on the deal of the decade, obviously if there were only 100 copies manufactured one would expect to pay $100, not $14.

In this case it's a total run of 2,000 but I had wanted to emphasize that with this release, mail order would NOT be able to call back extra copies from distribution, as we sometimes do, as it seems to be an instant sell out . Our initial allotment of 100 is all we're going to have, and those 2,000 will disappear into the world market in a flash .

Thanks,

Suzy Shaw"

Regardless, it's an awesome alternate copy for my personal collection, just sucks for anyone looking to flip it.