Circa Survive - Appendage RSD avail @ their store

so much for RSD exclusive... wtf.

About a month before RSD, they announced a total of 3,000 copies of this EP were pressed, with 2,000 of those copies being sold on Record Store Day and the remaining 1,000 copies going to the band to sell on tour or through their webstore.

I was under the impression that those 1,000 copies were going to be on a different color. Tour exclusive? I guess not.

About a month before RSD, they announced a total of 3,000 copies of this EP were pressed, with 2,000 of those copies being sold on Record Store Day and the remaining 1,000 copies going to the band to sell on tour or through their webstore.

I was under the impression that those 1,000 copies were going to be on a different color. Tour exclusive? I guess not.

Why are people so obsessed with the "sanctity" of RSD exclusivity when all its really become is a huge cash grab for major labels?

I wish Circa would tell us how many of each vinyl is being released... It says "Limited Edition" on Blue Sky Noise Deluxe Edition, but it doesnt seem very limited to me. They are everywhere. And Appendage doesnt say anything about being limited. I wonder if it was only limited on RSD, but now its being pressed constantly...

I wish Circa would tell us how many of each vinyl is being released... It says "Limited Edition" on Blue Sky Noise Deluxe Edition, but it doesnt seem very limited to me. They are everywhere. And Appendage doesnt say anything about being limited. I wonder if it was only limited on RSD, but now its being pressed constantly...

I believe they said its limited to either 2000 or 3000. At that price tag, are you really surprised that its still sitting on shelves? The only reason I got it is because I used the HT RSD 20% discount and ordered it from the kiosk for $1 shipping. And that's only because I'm a Circa completist. Its easily their least good album.