So what are you doing to celebrate JUDGEMENT DAY!

As amusing as joking about this is, I'll take these people over bible thumpers any day.

These people aren't telling anybody to change their lives or they will go to hell...in fact, most of them don't believe they are going to be raptured, and they believe that if you don't go to heaven, you just cease to exist. So they're going to be warning people to "be prepared"until October.

My favorite this about this bullshit is that a Pastor from Staten Island, NY was yammering on the radio bout how this code in the Bible is "hard proof" that the worlds gonna end Saturday and we should cry for mercy. I'm calling his ass on Sunday asking asking why his proof didn't kill me yet...

I was reading an article where they were interviewing some guy and he mentioned that he and his wife had separate beliefs and that created a divide between them. He quick his job and left her and their child to go warn people about Saturday. I feel bad for that wife and child. Some of these followers are even going as far as spending all their savings.

Again, they don't believe that it's the END end, just the rapture, when 177,000 people will be taken to heaven. So the rest of us won't even notice until October, when we'll just cease to exist.

and again, I'll take that over the people who scream that we're all a bunch of buttfuckers and dykes that are bound to burn in the sulfer and fires of hell for all of eternity.

Matthew 24:36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

but then again, this doesn't surprise me, Christianity is full of contradictions

Good one!

I have to work Saturday, c'mon rapture!

Does that mean you get a day off? I would ask anyway

wow

I know. If he was joking, it's annoying. If he's serious, it's annoying. Please. Just. Stop.

personally, i loved it.

AI'll take that over the people who scream that we're all a bunch of buttfuckers and dykes that are bound to burn in the sulfer and fires of hell for all of eternity.

well, aren't we?