PO: Saves the day :: DAYBREAK

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I was really skeptical about ordering this but then I saw them play a lot of the new songs live on the TGUK tour and it got me really excited for the new album so I dropped the money on the Lp,cd,patch combo. 9 dollars for shipping is a bit ridiculous though.

This record is really amazing. There are 2 songs that I'm not so stoked on (chameleon and U) but the rest is fucking awesome.

Under The Boards sucks.

the acoustic versions seem EXACTLY the same as the regular versions but with the drums and electric guitars taken out. same vocals and everything. still pretty cool but i was expecting something different like perhaps just a in-studio acoustic performance. still it's decent enough and was free so who am i to complain

the acoustic versions seem EXACTLY the same as the regular versions but with the drums and electric guitars taken out. same vocals and everything. still pretty cool but i was expecting something different like perhaps just a in-studio acoustic performance. still it's decent enough and was free so who am i to complain
interesting...

• 3 weeks later...