I Would Like Finch: Say Hello To Sunshine On Vinyl

• 1 month later...

Randy said in that interview last year / this year he can't wait to blow up the artwork and remix it for vinyl  :)

This will probably come together once they're off tour.  I think the band will be involved as Nate's other band already had an SRC release.

SRC, thanks for releasing the Far records proper and my dreams of having Far on vinyl  :wub:

I listen to suck out the poison and it hates you all the time. I love suck out the poison. I have no idea why people don't like it. The guitar riffs are so cool. The first song is the only one I could understand people not liking. From china white II and on it's just amazingness.

I listen to suck out the poison and it hates you all the time. I love suck out the poison. I have no idea why people don't like it. The guitar riffs are so cool. The first song is the only one I could understand people not liking. From china white II and on it's just amazingness.

Dude seriously, their whole catalog is incredible. 91025 is honestly probably my favorite still. The Fool is easily my favorite He is Legend song. Ever. But I can honestly say, after my first listen to Suck Out the Poison I didn't love it. It's a grower for sure, I would pay big money for a He is Legend boxset when their upcoming album comes out. Imma see them in Austin in 2 weeks and I will definitely be prying them for their interest in doing so :)

Focus boys, focus.  

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/compact_discs/finch/

Wohoo. 8.9 the lowest rated Album or EP from Finch!!!

I think the best idea is to have Sunshine be a 2LP set with the Finch 2008 EP as bonus tracks.  Or forsake all the bonus for Gak 2 & Spanish Fly.

"but then “A Man Alone” has a strange kind of random music with short screams as vocals that kind of hurts your ears; it is one of the worst songs on the album."

lol that's my go-to track....i guess I like my ears hurt

http://www.punknews.org/review/4096/finch-say-hello-to-sunshine

"but then “A Man Alone” has a strange kind of random music with short screams as vocals that kind of hurts your ears; it is one of the worst songs on the album.[/size]"

lol that's my go-to track....i guess I like my ears hurt

http://www.punknews.org/review/4096/finch-say-hello-to-sunshine

Nonsense. Man Alone is one of my favorite songs on the album.