Albums That Should Be Pressed on Vinyl

Make that two. If either of those albums were pressed I would be ecstatic. I kind of gained a short burst of happiness when I found out that TFJ had already been pressed. However, that happiness quickly faded once I saw those ridiculous price tags on how much people sell it for. That Electra Heart variant sounds like an awesome idea! Now if only her label could press it...

I honestly don't understand why they haven't. If Ed Sheeran can get a pressing why can't she? Ugh. 

I'd like to see ALL of the Our Lady Peace albums.  Particularly Clumsy, Happiness..., and Spiritual Machines.

Seriously. This year is the 20th anniversary of Naveed, and their discography is just screaming for a box set. Someone needs to make it happen.

Also, while we're talking about OLP, throw Raine Maida's "The Hunters Lullaby" on this list. I would pay ridiculous amounts of money for a copy of that.

Seriously. This year is the 20th anniversary of Naveed, and their discography is just screaming for a box set. Someone needs to make it happen.

Also, while we're talking about OLP, throw Raine Maida's "The Hunters Lullaby" on this list. I would pay ridiculous amounts of money for a copy of that.

For sure, I'd probably get in on a box set.  Although Naveed was just "good" for me, I don't think they hit their stride until their sophmore Clumsy album.  Then Happiness... and Spiritual Machines were both great as well.  They kind of lost me after Spiritual Machines.  Gravity had a couple of good tracks on it and I couldn't get into Healthy in Paranoid Times or the newest one from a couple years ago at all.  I haven't heard Raine's solo album, didn't know he had one to be honest.  I'm going to have to check that out.

311 - Blue

Gorillaz - Demon Days

My Chemical Romance - Black Parade

My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets

Panic! At The Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Beck - Mellow Gold

Beck - Odelay

311 - Blue

Gorillaz - Demon Days

My Chemical Romance - Black Parade

My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge