Albums That Should Be RE-PRESSED on Vinyl

Face to Face should repress the Over It EP and Big Choice.  Both of these were pressed as promos and are hard to find.

as you might already know ftf RIP'd 'over it' since most of the songs were on their first album, and they considered the recording 'inferior', which i disagree with, because that EP is one of my favorite ftf releases next to self titled, but you can't argue with the bands opinion.

as you might already know ftf RIP'd 'over it' since most of the songs were on their first album, and they considered the recording 'inferior', which i disagree with, because that EP is one of my favorite ftf releases next to self titled, but you can't argue with the bands opinion.

I love how raw the songs on the Over It EP are.  Also, I think the bass on I Want is amazing.  The only song I think is inferior is is A-OK because the vocals sound very digital to me.  

I have a CD and the 10" of this album.  F2F autographed the 10" for me earlier this year.  

e89afddf-0a40-458f-83fc-f992d3b19f55_zps

I'd love to see repressings of the Emperor Jones-era American Analog Set LPs, and the Bedhead LPs too.

For the love of god, Bedhead LPs need represses. I would die if Numero did them a la the Codeine box. They are my most wanted records but I am too broke recently to buy them.

I doubt these would ever be repressed, but "Cycles Of Days And Seasons" and "Rustic Houses, Forlorn Valleys" by Hood would make me quite happy. I would lose it if "Dialogue" by Four Tet was repressed as well.

For the love of god, Bedhead LPs need represses. I would die if Numero did them a la the Codeine box. They are my most wanted records but I am too broke recently to buy them.

I doubt these would ever be repressed, but "Cycles Of Days And Seasons" and "Rustic Houses, Forlorn Valleys" by Hood would make me quite happy. I would lose it if "Dialogue" by Four Tet was repressed as well.

That would be incredible. I have the Codeine box and it's fucking great. 

You should just grab the Music on Vinyl Import reissues. They did a great job on them. They're pretty easy to find at around $30 each.

Not even being sarcastic, show me where I can get them for $30.. Insound charges and arm and a leg, I'd have to pay crazy shipping from people on discogs, ebay is full of scammers, etc.

At The Gates- Terminal Spirit Disease / Slaughter Of The Soul

Nile- Amongst../Black Seeds../In Their Darkened../Annihilation..

Laura Veirs- Carbon Glacier / Saltbreaker

Ben Kweller- Sha, Sha / ST

Bert Jansch- ST

Dead Prez- Lets Get Free

Decapitated- Nihility

Mew- Frengers

Necrophagist- Onset,,/Epitaph

Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Fever To Tell

The Replacements- Sorry Ma../Hootenanny/Let It Be

Robyn- ST / Body Talk

Pig Destroyer- Prowler In The Yard / Terrifyer

Melvins. just about everything.

Same with Swans

Death could just some reissues again already

Kaizers Orchestra- Evig Pint / Ompa Til Du Dør

Sleep- Vol,1/Holy Mountain

Frank Zappa & The Mothers- We're Only In It For The Money

Dissection- Storm Of The Light's Bane

Death Breath- Let It Stink

Megadeth- Countdown To Extinction

Ahab- The Call Of The Wretched Sea

Nasum- Human 2.0

Black Sabbath- Past Lives

True Widow- ST

Meshuggah- ST EP/Chaosphere/Nothing/Catch 33

Entombed- Wolverine Blues

Russian Circles- Enter

DEP- Calculating Infinity

QOTSA- Songs..

Motorpsycho- Lobotomizer

Karate- ITPORS

Eyedea & Abilities- E&A

+++

Not even being sarcastic, show me where I can get them for $30.. Insound charges and arm and a leg, I'd have to pay crazy shipping from people on discogs, ebay is full of scammers, etc.

Just For A Day - $19.88 + $3.99 shipping = US$23.87 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0052LEH3S/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1383668929&sr=8-1&keywords=MOVLP354&condition=new

Souvlaki - $19.70 + $3.99 shipping = US$23.69 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0058NXV4G/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1383669010&sr=8-1&keywords=MOVLP202&condition=new

Pygmalion - $19.53 + $3.99 shipping = US$23.52 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B009SZK64S/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1383669062&sr=8-1&keywords=MOVLP604&condition=new

Always search Amazon US with the MOVLPXXX number to find the right title. Those cheapest prices are all from seller "The_Connection" whom I've used a couple times, items always sealed in new condition as listed and shipped properly.

Just For A Day - $19.88 + $3.99 shipping = US$23.87 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0052LEH3S/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1383668929&sr=8-1&keywords=MOVLP354&condition=new

Souvlaki - $19.70 + $3.99 shipping = US$23.69 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0058NXV4G/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1383669010&sr=8-1&keywords=MOVLP202&condition=new

Pygmalion - $19.53 + $3.99 shipping = US$23.52 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B009SZK64S/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1383669062&sr=8-1&keywords=MOVLP604&condition=new

Always search Amazon US with the MOVLPXXX number to find the right title. Those cheapest prices are all from seller "The_Connection" whom I've used a couple times, items always sealed in new condition as listed and shipped properly.

I've always been skeptical of Amazon but if you've had good luck I'm willing to give it a go. Thanks a ton for the links.