Amazing pics from the riot in Vancouver

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other parts of the world people protest and riot for their basic human rights. In Canada they riot when a fucking sports team lose a match. I say put all these assholes on a plane and drop 'em off in Libya.

Sometimes I just lose complete faith in human kind...

On a lighter note though, that picture of the couple kissing on the street IS awesome!

In case anyone forgot, this also happened in '94 when they lost to the Rangers. Fucking... I don't even know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Stanley_Cup_riot

It was reported on Boston radio this morning that the damage from this riot is expected to exceed the damage from the '94 riot. It's amazing what mob mentality can do. People posing in the pics is baffling. Might as well mail in the evidence to the cops.

In other parts of the world people protest and riot for their basic human rights. In Canada they riot when a fucking sports team lose a match. I say put all these assholes on a plane and drop 'em off in Libya.

Sometimes I just lose complete faith in human kind...

I agree with all of this. And with the sentiment that it's just a fucking game.

When I was a kid and a die-hard Buffalo Bills fan I shed a tear when they lost their 4th Super Bowl in a row. That's about the extent of emotion I have felt over a sport. Seeing this just boggles the mind.