NOFX 9 Song Hardcore Covers

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, something about this is bugging me. If they're making a cover album they should be giving at least band names with the songs. I get where they're coming from but when it boils down to it it's basically them passing old hardcore songs off as their own.

Well they have been talking about this release for years and even said back then that they werent going to list the songs so people would have to listen to it and figure it out.

Everything Ive ever read about this says its a covers album so I dont see how they are trying to pass off old hardcore songs as their own.

Guest markovianprocess
Everything Ive ever read about this says its a covers album so I dont see how they are trying to pass off old hardcore songs as their own.

This. To me, this just seems like a way to make the release a bit more special, and it means if you enjoy the songs, you'd have to put a bit more effort into finding the originals. I think that's pretty positive, and they will obviously be paying the original artists for doing the covers. Isn't that the important part?