City and Colour - Tour Variants

My show is this coming Tuesday. I'm gonna try to get several to help people out here, no promises though. I have a few people on here that have first dibs, but one of them was yarastino also from Germany, and I think if I could ship two of them together it would save a lot of money. I'll let you know.

that would be indeed cheaper for both of us

Alright guys, they're not up yet on cityandcolour.ca but I just ordered mine by going to maplemusic.com directly.

http://www.maplemusic.com/product.asp?dept_id=3064&pf_id=3060-108〈=EN

Now I figure that's either up early or was supposed to have been taken down, but either way they have them so I figure my order should be good. Went through fine and everything and I have the order e-mails.

I've been waiting for these to go up for awhile and thought I would share with anyone who is into collecting posters http://invisible_industries.storenvy.com/collections/23710-prints. I personally thought the canadian tour poster was cool so i picked up one of each, but the price is a bit steep.

"Each T-Shirt’s Design That We Made, We Only Sell Once Times. So If You Buy This Tee Right Now, Then You Have Only One Unique T-Shirts We've Ever Sold. Don’t Miss It:)"

seems legit

I forgot to reply to this thread, but the concert the other night was awesome. Unfortunately I only got one record. The merch guy was super intimidating and he only sold me the record because I tipped him $5. Didn't seem like the kind of guy that would have been okay with me wanting to get more than one.

My friends that weren't buying anything didn't even want to help me out, which was super annoying. I was going to give them the cash upfront to try to buy some extras, and all of them said "sorry, I don't really feel like it right now". Really bummed me out, because I can't think of a reason why.

So to anybody that had messaged me about the red Little Hell, I'm really sorry, I won't be able to help out with this one. Hopefully you're all able to get hold of this one way or another.

• 2 weeks later...