Warped Tour only releases

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant imagine how big of pain in the ass it would be to buy vinyl at Warped unless you buy it as you're leaving.

Haha yeah. "Warped" Tour is right. I do remember buying a copy of DC "Swiss Army Romance" on vinyl for $4 one year and making it home with the record in good shape.

damn.

i was going to come up with a witty "hot outdoor fest, warpin' yer records" joke, but got beat to the puch.

i got curious to see who was playing this year and where the fuck are the big headliners? AM! is the only one?

There is really like 4 bands i would care to watch, and i have seen 3 of the 4 play many times before.

A Day To Remember

A Skylit Drive

Abandon All Ships

Against Me!

Asking Alexandria

Attack Attack!

August Burns Red

Bad Rabbits

Big Chocolate

Big D And The Kids Table

Black Square

Black Veil Brides

Blood On The Dance Floor

Cold Forty Three

D.R.U.G.S.

Dance Gavin Dance

Demerit

Electric Touch

Enter Shikari

Every Avenue

Family Force Five

Go Radio

Grieves With Budo

Gym Class Heroes

I Set My Friends On Fire

illScarlett

Larry And His Flask

Less Than Jake

Lionize

Lucero

Machree

MC Lars with Weerd Science

Middle Class Rut

Miss May I

Mojo Morgan

Moving Mountains

Neo Geo

Of Mice And Men

Passafire

Pepper

Relient K

Set Your Goals

Sharks

Shut Up And Deal

Stephen Jerzak

Terrible Things

The Acacia Strain

The Aggrolites

The Dance Party

The Dangerous Summer

The Devil Wears Prada

The Expendables

The Exposed

The Menzingers

The Narrative

The Ready Set

The Wonder Years

The Word Alive

There For Tomorrow

Veara

We Came As Romans

Winds Of Plague

Woe, Is Me

Yelawolf

Its mind boggling how bad this tour is.

Someone on here told me that back in the day when the Early November had copies of the Room's Too Cold on vinyl that they took onwarped tour, they pretty much all got ruined and there's now boxes of them they were unsellable.

The copy I bought on eBay is fucked up and that would explain it I guess.

Would anyone that is going to warped on a date that Foxy Shazam is playing be willing to pick me up a copy of the Oh Lord 7" Tour Press? I have been trying to get a copy of this since winter time with no luck at all. I am not sure if it is even still available but if anyone sees it and would be willing to pick it up for me I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

i cant believe people still go to warp tour. id be miserable in that kind of environment.

I went once in 2003, and it was the worst. Way too many people. I swore I would never do it again.

at least glassjaw played in '03, coheed, atmosphere and billy talent in '04 was pretty good, after that the bands worthwhile went way downhill.

I heard that A Day to Remember are the highest-paid band on the tour at $19k/show.

I'm sure they're getting more than that, honestly. They are without question the biggest band on Warped this summer.

They sold out the Beaumont Club in KC, and that holds 1300. Probably could sell out a bigger venue in a bigger market, too.

I'm sure they're getting more than that, honestly. They are without question the biggest band on Warped this summer.

They sold out the Beaumont Club in KC, and that holds 1300. Probably could sell out a bigger venue in a bigger market, too.

Which honestly baffles me.