MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

he's clearly very appreciative of the people who stuck it out. .

Gee, I wonder why. Guy sends out an email and all of a sudden everything is okay he is in your hearts again. Shitty way to do business. We'll see how the next couple months go before I even begin to think this guy knows what he's doing. I'm still not sure how it takes this long to put out a record. Backwards business model for sure...

Why tell us to not leak the code then leak it yourself?

It doesn't matter if the code leaked. MTS stated on their FB page that any orders that contain the code and haven't pre-ordered TOYPAJ will be voided. Also, he said that the code will expire, but not in the near future. Specifically by Summer 2012. But that he will send out reminders well before the coupon expires.

odds are this new "release date" will be missed. but even if they do manage to hit it, it's pretty much a 7 month ordeal that could have easily been prevented. don't understand why it took so long to send out that update, most of that could have been said weeks ago and RJ could have saved a bit more face. but him twirling around with his thumb up his ass for months on end did give everyone who pre-ordered a free record (which will most likely be a crappy record they can't move) and a 50% off coupon code.

i think you hit it on the head

Id be shocked if the free record was a Blink record. I cant imagine them being able to give that many free records out of something they had to pay licensing fees on.

Happy to finally get an update and the mock ups look good, hopefully we actually get these by the new street date. I wont hold my breath tho.

"Secondly, we will be sending you a FREE release next year. We are still working out the details of this release, but I can assure you it will be of interest to you. As soon as we know more, I will release the details and explain how this will work. "

well it says it will interest people that ordered blink so i can only assume its blink

"Secondly, we will be sending you a FREE release next year. We are still working out the details of this release, but I can assure you it will be of interest to you. As soon as we know more, I will release the details and explain how this will work. "

well it says it will interest people that ordered blink so i can only assume its blink

That's what I took away from it too. Let's hope we're not wrong, or at least not too far off.