MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

yeah, i'm still not too impressed with this "update". like i said before, i sent a refund request last week and still didn't get it, so i'm wondering if they'll keep their word and actually respond to all those e-mails over the next few days. i want this record but i feel safer with the money until it actually comes out, then i'll re-order 'cause i don't really care about the bonuses... i used my half off code already, i'm sure the foreward will be posted online, and i don't even know what blink stuff is left to even press as a bonus

Kickstarter to form this thread into a popup book novel or movie?

I now present my suggestion.

[image]

SCAZAAM (20??)

A HipsterAsFolk Production, coming in 3 missed release dates to a thread near you!

Being a self proclaimed 26 year old boy in the "hood" is dangerous and unpleasant. This is what Greymundos experiences when he fools a gang of Vinyl Collective members who cornered him at the TOYPAJ thread. The gang finds out that the preorder he claimed to have received on a Sunday was fake, and they chase him through the threads of Vinyl Collective, bent on -1's. He tries to escape by slipping into the Sum 41 Support thread, but they follow him there, too. While running from them through threads filled with all kinds of stuff, he stumbles on MTS's Webstore page. By doing that, he manages to release Scazaam, a genie who has been breaking release dates for thousands of years. In order to stay free, Scazaam must give Max three wishes....

BAM!

Stay tuned kiddies! More to come!

He may not have any updates but these babies went into production this morning! 2xLaser Disc special edition! PO's available now at Circuit City!

Is the special edition pre order that comes with the laser cut gatefold jacket that is in the shape of a genie lamp with the etching on side D?

Kickstarter to form this thread into a popup book novel or movie?

I now present my suggestion.

[image]

SCAZAAM (20??)

A HipsterAsFolk Production, coming in 3 missed release dates to a thread near you!

Being a self proclaimed 26 year old boy in the "hood" is dangerous and unpleasant. This is what Greymundos experiences when he fools a gang of Vinyl Collective members who cornered him at the TOYPAJ thread. The gang finds out that the preorder he claimed to have received on a Sunday was fake, and they chase him through the threads of Vinyl Collective, bent on -1's. He tries to escape by slipping into the Sum 41 Support thread, but they follow him there, too. While running from them through threads filled with all kinds of stuff, he stumbles on MTS's Webstore page. By doing that, he manages to release Scazaam, a genie who has been breaking release dates for thousands of years. In order to stay free, Scazaam must give Max three wishes....

BAM!

Stay tuned kiddies! More to come!

He may not have any updates but these babies went into production this morning! 2xLaser Disc special edition! PO's available now at Circuit City!

First time was kinda funny, now it's getting old quick. Besides, people don't buy laser discs, they buy beta max tapes.

willing to bet he will take all those moron supporters on facebook as a sign everyone is off his back and view it as words of encouragement so he can continue to parade around with his thumb up his ass while going MIA over the course of the next few weeks if not months. i still doubt the records are anywhere close to being done if they are even being pressed yet.

Is it just me or are all those Blue LPs Enema of the State back there. How can he have so many, yet you can't purchase any off the webstore? Hmm...

I was thinking that too.

That's probably one of each variant. Numbers look about right.

He really reminds me of Virgil in that video

I wonder if he dressed like Virgil on purpose.

This thread is like a college textbook. I check in every few days and read ten pages or so. I walk away slightly more informed than the previous time.

This chapter's highlights:

Shaq references and a sincere love for Shaq Diesel (I agree, I still own it too).

Shaq-inspired movie with some douche

A stupid video where this RJ character looks like a dipshit in a beanie.

I have a question for someone with knowledge about pressing records:

How much money would RJ have to have put down to get test pressings? The video said that they're approved, but does that mean the actual LP is in the process of being pressed? Or could he still owe them a bunch of money before they'll press the actual record.

I have a question for someone with knowledge about pressing records:

How much money would RJ have to have put down to get test pressings? The video said that they're approved, but does that mean the actual LP is in the process of being pressed? Or could he still owe them a bunch of money before they'll press the actual record.

I think (don't know for sure), but test pressings although expensive, aren't that much. I think the place where most of this pre-order money is going to is the records MTS has pressed in the past, so he still probably owes them most of the TOYPAJ pressing cost, and probably some money on other records he's pressed. Maybe I'm wrong but that's my thoughts on it