MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

As a film student, part of me really wants to make documentary based on this thread called "how to really fail at something." or "vinyl$: the rj crowder story ( how I learned to stop worrying and love the repress)"

Please make a documentary about this whole ordeal. Interview the band members he's worked with, buddy, the people at src etc.... Would be epic and i bet some people on here would buy it.

Set up a kickstarter and im in.

Btw- Has anyone tried to file a claim with the NY BBB? There's more then enough documentation and im sure we can all get our money back that way, if all else fails.

BBB wont do anything. heres the site you need to use.....

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dca/html/contact/contact_form.shtml

Guest thankyoubasedgod
As a film student, part of me really wants to make documentary based on this thread called "how to really fail at something." or "vinyl$: the rj crowder story ( how I learned to stop worrying and love the repress)"

Please make a documentary about this whole ordeal. Interview the band members he's worked with, buddy, the people at src etc.... Would be epic and i bet some people on here would buy it.

Btw- Has anyone tried to file a claim with the NY BBB? There's more then enough documentation and im sure we can all get our money back that way, if all else fails.

[image]

The BBB holds no legal power. They essentially function as a paid subscription to receive a good rating so consumers will think you're a well established business. It's like Yelp, but you pay for the ratings. It's a racket.

Dude...relax.

The BBB does nothing, the whole BBB thing is an entity to help business owners not consumers. If they are a member of the BBB it will not do anything, if they are not a member they already have an F likely. But worst case scenario, the BBB will contact MTS and try to force them to pay em a couple grand to get a grade of A

The BBB does nothing, the whole BBB thing is an entity to help business owners not consumers. If they are a member of the BBB it will not do anything, if they are not a member they already have an F likely. But worst case scenario, the BBB will contact MTS and try to force them to pay em a couple grand to get a grade of A

oops, need to read other post, before posting myself :(

But seriously, whoever actually thought this was coming out after almost a year of excuses is/was delusional. I can't imagine not asking for a refund after 3 months or so.

At the least, hopefully this is a learning experience for customers of doo doo repress/licencing, look at me I'm a record exec labels.

http://propertyofzack.com/post/20856004745/blink-182-toypaj-vinyl-cancelled

I saw this earlier not sure if it's legit or not!

it's posted on good ol' ap.net too. some of the comments over there are pretty funny and filled with stupidity of monumental proportions. like the guy who who runs american dream records, thinking that the copies SRC sold were being released by SRC and not MTS. coincidentally that idiot also had a horribly executed pre-order.

I would try to interview RJ but he would keep avoiding me and delaying the interview claiming that mark hoppus would be filling in for him, but of course that will never materialize. So instead ill interview shaq and we will talk about RJ's epic failure to release TOYPAJ. In fact it will be this poster[image] with shaq replacing Michael Moore and he is interviewing an empty turntable.

"RJ and me."

also, there will be a very old man saying '"Times used to be you could just press a fucking record...times they have changed...."

oh and the end of the film will carry the title "Proceeds from this film will be going to benefit the victims of MTS and the TOYPAJ disaster."

http://propertyofzack.com/post/20856004745/blink-182-toypaj-vinyl-cancelled

I saw this earlier not sure if it's legit or not!

it's posted on good ol' ap.net too. some of the comments over there are pretty funny and filled with stupidity of monumental proportions. like the guy who who runs american dream records, thinking that the copies SRC sold were being released by SRC and not MTS. coincidentally that idiot also had a horribly executed pre-order.

he seems to be doing the This Day & Age one right...and i will in fact step over my own mother for a copy

he seems to be doing the This Day & Age one right...and i will in fact step over my own mother for a copy

As much as I love that record, I don't think you'll need to step over ANYONE to secure a copy...

As much as I love that record, I don't think you'll need to step over ANYONE to secure a copy...

out of 300 and no one thought destination beautiful would sell out /500 ...right? hahah either way can't wait for it.

wow... who would have thought an ap.net mod would stick up for ap.net's favorite son...

wow... who would have thought an ap.net mod would stick up for ap.net's favorite son...

lol knew as soon as i posted that someone would comment like that. this is the only time you will ever see me do that and it's because i want that record and he's not putting up a PO 500 months in advance. that shit with gold rush was pathetic. and if you only knew how i really felt about that site...but i like power, however miniscule

edit: so apparently some people are taking this the wrong way, so let me clarify. i think 90% of the posters on that site are annoying as fuck, and i would have left a long time ago if i didn't have a way to ban people and shit for breaking the rules.

lol knew as soon as i posted that someone would comment like that. this is the only time you will ever see me do that and it's because i want that record and he's not putting up a PO 500 months in advance. that shit with gold rush was pathetic. and if you only knew how i really felt about that site...but i like power, however miniscule

GO BACK TO AP!

>:(

out of 300 and no one thought destination beautiful would sell out /500 ...right? hahah either way can't wait for it.

This Day And Age were from what I remember a tiny, tiny band that were only around a few years... apples and oranges to Mae. Either way we agree that we both are looking forward to it though, "Second Place Victory" used to be my jam.

GO BACK TO AP!

>:(

you first!

see you in the politics forum brother

This Day And Age were from what I remember a tiny, tiny band that were only around a few years... apples and oranges to Mae. Either way we agree that we both are looking forward to it though, "Second Place Victory" used to be my jam.

and Seven-Eighty was mine.