MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

ok i should know in a couple weeks about quicksand guys.. keep your fingers crossed.

Oh dear lord yes. All hail Flood. That's the record that got me out of hair metal, and I've been distraught over the idea that the repress was going to get canned with all this horse shit. I'm crossing my fingers that everything comes through for you.

Wasn't there a facebook update for AFS saying that Walter had been involved in the production however much had actually happened at that point. Anyone know if that was true? Or if you could answer Flood about him being involved in any repress it was something like he had photos or liner notes for a reissue.

From MTS's Facebook. This was posted on a thread on there. "Timmy Brothers hey guys, my name is timmy and i handled laying out the artwork for this release. figured i'd give you some inside scoop from my firsthand experience on this project and hopefully it can calm your nerves a bit. i started production on this release all the way back at the end of 2010. this has been plagued with hangup on top of hangup from the start. i know we sat on it for a few months (on multiple occasions) in order to get certain copyright approvals for the 7 inches. the original packaging design wasn't cutting it in real life, as the materials weren't strong enough to withstand the weight of the 3 additional 7 inches. it changed printers ... twice. there was always something that seemed to hang us up for a week or two at a time. i've worked with R.J. on multiple releases and we've had our disagreements, but the dude's heart is in the right place. this isn't a scam. in my opinion, it merely shouldn't have been announced when it was announced. we all know that we learn from our mistakes and become a better person / businessman / sandwich-maker - because of it. i'd most definitely be upset if i was in your situation - and i think that the anger has been fueled by some promises that don't seem to have been followed through with. unless there is something going on here that i don't know about, you guys will most definitely get your records, and they will be awesome. there was a lot of love, and stress that went into this and i don't think it was for nothing. you guys deserve an apology for sure, but in the meantime, pump some lossless TOYP&J FLAC files and live life to the fullest. i hope this can all be resolved in a professional manner. super unfortunate it had to get to this point."

From MTS's Facebook. This was posted on a thread on there. "Timmy Brothers hey guys, my name is timmy and i handled laying out the artwork for this release. figured i'd give you some inside scoop from my firsthand experience on this project and hopefully it can calm your nerves a bit. i started production on this release all the way back at the end of 2010. this has been plagued with hangup on top of hangup from the start. i know we sat on it for a few months (on multiple occasions) in order to get certain copyright approvals for the 7 inches. the original packaging design wasn't cutting it in real life, as the materials weren't strong enough to withstand the weight of the 3 additional 7 inches. it changed printers ... twice. there was always something that seemed to hang us up for a week or two at a time. i've worked with R.J. on multiple releases and we've had our disagreements, but the dude's heart is in the right place. this isn't a scam. in my opinion, it merely shouldn't have been announced when it was announced. we all know that we learn from our mistakes and become a better person / businessman / sandwich-maker - because of it. i'd most definitely be upset if i was in your situation - and i think that the anger has been fueled by some promises that don't seem to have been followed through with. unless there is something going on here that i don't know about, you guys will most definitely get your records, and they will be awesome. there was a lot of love, and stress that went into this and i don't think it was for nothing. you guys deserve an apology for sure, but in the meantime, pump some lossless TOYP&J FLAC files and live life to the fullest. i hope this can all be resolved in a professional manner. super unfortunate it had to get to this point."

Ha ha ha ha. "I hope this can all be resolved in a professional manner" - that fucking ship has sailed captain but welcome aboard anyway asshole.

haha it's more likely that i'd get my records than a refund at this point. something's gotta give eventually right?

How about he files for bankruptcy and any and all assets first go to his creditors and if anything is left after liquidation will then be awarded to consumers. It is highly unlikely that in this scenario a single penny will fall to consumers.

There is a term for folks like us: Bag Holders.

i am now three Shaq pogs richer! YES! YES! YES!

Ha ha. That's a complete set from that series fyi. Last time I was in Atlantic City playing Black Jack my friend and I handed them out to everyone at the table for good luck charms. By the end of the night whenever someone hit a Black Jack the whole table would yell "Shaq Attack!!!" Booze helped make that dream a reality.

i am now three Shaq pogs richer! YES! YES! YES!

Ha ha. That's a complete set from that series fyi. Last time I was in Atlantic City playing Black Jack my friend and I handed them out to everyone at the table for good luck charms. By the end of the night whenever someone hit a Black Jack the whole table would yell "Shaq Attack!!!" Booze helped make that dream a reality.

best. story. ever.

From Facebook we have a winner for most delusional International MTS/Blink Fan:

Christopher Fossum

I`m still waiting for the record, This cant be a scam, RJ wouldn`t come forward with the video update back in february if he did not believe he could pull of the april date, I believe he is waiting to update us when he has the records in his own hands and ready to ship! RJ would not ruin his own company by doing this on purpose, thats just stupidity, sometimes everything does not go as planned, and he won`t respond to refound untill he has the records because the majority off the people who purcased toypaj , still want the record If it was shipped today or in two weeks from now, so therefore I believe it is just around the corner

From Facebook we have a winner for most delusional International MTS/Blink Fan:

Christopher Fossum

I`m still waiting for the record, This cant be a scam, RJ wouldn`t come forward with the video update back in february if he did not believe he could pull of the april date, I believe he is waiting to update us when he has the records in his own hands and ready to ship! RJ would not ruin his own company by doing this on purpose, thats just stupidity, sometimes everything does not go as planned, and he won`t respond to refound untill he has the records because the majority off the people who purcased toypaj , still want the record If it was shipped today or in two weeks from now, so therefore I believe it is just around the corner

Wow. Smacktards still believe that this is coming?

Then again, millions of people believe Jesus is coming. So can ya blame the guy?

;)