MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

awwwwe gross, Mike I thought we were tight, I don't want to be associated with theusedguy.....

R.J.=RonnieTheBear=Virgil

birdwell = Scalabrine/yocaseycasey ?

This board has turned into Inception, but instead of a dream within a dream its a person within a person. Which now as I read that sounds TERRIBLY dirty, but oh well.

For all the Shaq discussion there hasn't been any demand for a Shaq Diesel vinyl retrospective. Pretty odd since I'm pretty sure the picture disc was invented for a project like this.

There is more than enough Shaq vinyl out there.

False.

Shaq:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Records-/306/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=shaq+LP

Just a handful of singles?

Meanwhile the heroes of our thread honestly have enough:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=blink+182&_sacat=306&_odkw=shaq&_osacat=306&_from=R40

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':jdzd2bf0]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':jdzd2bf0]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I am only indirectly aware of the whole MTS / Blink situation. The only thing i have very ordered from MTS was the cro-mags "age of quarrel" repress. Barring being posted hours after they said it was going to drop, i had no issue with that release. That said, i think i heard that MTS is someway associated with AFS. If that's the case, should i be concerned with the Quicksand "Slip" repress? Last i heard it was "supposed" to drop in November. They are toying with my emotions.

yeah RJ runs both MTS and academy fight song

Makes sense. I dug threw my email and found this from June, 13th 2011. I wrote to AFS a few days earlier asking about the Quicksand repress and got this email from one R.J. Crowder-Schaefer...

"We are actually starting the artwork layout today, and hoping to have this out within 2-3 months max. We will be doing 180 gram for the release, and the audio was re-mastered as well. Please keep an eye out for an announcement coming soon!"

I am only indirectly aware of the whole MTS / Blink situation. The only thing i have very ordered from MTS was the cro-mags "age of quarrel" repress. Barring being posted hours after they said it was going to drop, i had no issue with that release. That said, i think i heard that MTS is someway associated with AFS. If that's the case, should i be concerned with the Quicksand "Slip" repress? Last i heard it was "supposed" to drop in November. They are toying with my emotions.

we're looking into this record right now, to see if we can make it happen