MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Just talked to paypal and they said that not just anyone is going to be refunded. My situation was like flood's: They kept saying "No," and when I asked for a supervisor because people have actually been given refunds by Paypal, the rep said "I can put a supervisor on the phone with you but they'll just tell you the same thing." I explained the situation to the supervisor, and he said that based on how active I am with Paypal, they'd refund the $39, but only because I am a daily Paypal user, blah blah.

When I said I had gotten all of this information about refunds from this message board, he wanted a link because apparently "the information I have is wrong." However, people are clearly just sharing their experiences with the Paypal return process. He seemed worried that if they gave out one refund, they were going to have to give out 3000+ more.

I just recommend asking for a supervisor and persistence. They can go after RJ for their money, but when you run a middle-man money business like Paypal, you have a responsibility to your customers.

after being told no about 12 times, pushing the issue i'm getting a full refund of my $84.50 as "a one time exception to the rule for my longevity, and activity as a paypal customer." Its apparently being paid back by paypal, not RJ... so its still really aggravating to know that dude still has my money.

I explained that RJ had a freeze on his account that wouldn't allow him to give refunds. They forced open a claim that would automatically pay out of his account (assuming there is still money there) in 10 days.

Just talked to paypal and they said that not just anyone is going to be refunded. My situation was like flood's: They kept saying "No," and when I asked for a supervisor because people have actually been given refunds by Paypal, the rep said "I can put a supervisor on the phone with you but they'll just tell you the same thing." I explained the situation to the supervisor, and he said that based on how active I am with Paypal, they'd refund the $39, but only because I am a daily Paypal user, blah blah.

When I said I had gotten all of this information about refunds from this message board, he wanted a link because apparently "the information I have is wrong." However, people are clearly just sharing their experiences with the Paypal return process. He seemed worried that if they gave out one refund, they were going to have to give out 3000+ more.

I just recommend asking for a supervisor and persistence. They can go after RJ for their money, but when you run a middle-man money business like Paypal, you have a responsibility to your customers.

It's really not paypals' fault that RJ is a deadbeat and I'm sure no one there wants to have to explain to their supervisor that that just refunded that much money out of their company's own pockets. That being said. Credit card companies will insure your purchase. If paypal fails to offer the same level of customer protection as the credit card companies, they are essentially an inferior service and stand to lose a lot more money through customers not using them as a form of payment.

I think those emails are automated from mts when paypal issues a refund. I got one to for my dispute on the such gold pressing. So chances are rj is still missing

I don't think PayPal auto-issued me a refund. They told me on the phone that if RJ didn't respond in 10 days, they'd issue it. I got the refund email from MTS 45 minutes after the phone call, so I think he authorized it himself.

Besides, I don't think PayPal would have authorization to go into RJ's Limited Pressing system and change order statuses. They're just the money handlers.

That's the thing. Based on their 3% in fees, they've made AT LEAST $300 on money coming into my Paypal or money going out of my Paypal this year. So, if that's the case, they can either A) give me $39 to keep me happy and using their service, or B) I can move along to Amazon Payments.

That $39 isn't much to keep me around and make them a bunch more money. Hell, they'll get their $39 back by the end of May, I'm sure.

yeah i mean im not surprised they appeased me... with the label theres thousands of dollars a month going in and out through paypal.... so i'd imagine they'd be more active to please people with the "top customer" standing..

Exactly. I used my work Paypal, which is used to sell machinery through ebay, so they get a ton of money from "me."

I think those emails are automated from mts when paypal issues a refund. I got one to for my dispute on the such gold pressing. So chances are rj is still missing

I don't think PayPal auto-issued me a refund. They told me on the phone that if RJ didn't respond in 10 days, they'd issue it. I got the refund email from MTS 45 minutes after the phone call, so I think he authorized it himself.

Besides, I don't think PayPal would have authorization to go in liuto RJ's Limited Pressing system and change order statuses. They're just the money handlers.

Oh ok. I just thought it was automated cause when I did mine I got a email from mts almost instantly. If rj is there then it's just idiotic he can't ship such gold considering those are in

i have called paypal 3 times now!!

im from uk so obvoiusly they are different call centers!

first time i enquired about a refund got told no

called again politly demanded a refund got told no

then tried again got angry told no countless times asked for supervisor and they were all conviently busy and they just gave me a complaints department email :(

might try gain later i use paypal alot so i should be a valued customer right?

Wow I can't see a company like PayPal not coming down with the wrath of god on RJ. PayPal is gunna get its money one way or another.

Talking with Emily about this, I said "What do you do in his situation? He's got close to a hundred-grand and can't afford to dish out refunds."

She said "Leave the country."

Someone from the outside (she hears me talk about this and other record nonsense like my multiple user IDs, nothingnatural's gifs, and robthepenguin's short stories) thought that skipping the country was the only viable option.

Who thinks RJ is long gone?

Wow I can't see a company like PayPal not coming down with the wrath of god on RJ. PayPal is gunna get its money one way or another.

Talking with Emily about this, I said "What do you do in his situation? He's got close to a hundred-grand and can't afford to dish out refunds."

Someone from the outside (she hears me talk about this and other record nonsense like my multiple user IDs, nothingnatural's gifs, and robthepenguin's short stories) thought that skipping the country was the only viable option.

Looks like RJ perpetrated the great rock n roll mediocre pop punk swindle

If I was Rj, I would be so far gone by now to some tiny little country in South America. 100 grand goes along way down there

...and I'm fucked, awesome.

Fuck RJ. We thought he was a weasel the first time we met him on tour and this whole situation just proves how right we were. I wonder how many of his shitbag "friends" are keeping his location secret right now? I mean for Christ sake, someone HAS to know where he is hiding out.