MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

For those who are curious, word on the street is that the label is done (obviously), lawyers are involved, and contrary to popular belief, he is not swimming in money but rather in severe debt. Mind you this is through the grapevine and I don't know anything more.

Anyone think this is still coming out is just kidding themselves at this point.

RJ disappeared from all social media...MTS and RJ ignoring all correspondence. Final press release date was 4/10...no updates no word etc. Shop Radio Cast issued automated refunds due to no information. MTS appears to be sank.

holy balls. kinda surreal. i'm also wondering who the turds are who are helping hide him. i would assume a social, music scene person like RJ doesn't just up and abandon all humans and move to cabo by himself. you know there are people in this board (and probably this thread even) who know.

'tis a real life mystery

EDIT: also, what happens to whatever part of the vinyl/packaging/etc. that is already produced?

For those who are curious, word on the street is that the label is done (obviously), lawyers are involved, and contrary to popular belief, he is not swimming in money but rather in severe debt. Mind you this is through the grapevine and I don't know anything more.

Anyone think this is still coming out is just kidding themselves at this point.

Time to brush up on Bancruptcy proceedings. I wonder if I serve a legal letter know I'm entitled to assets or proceeds from the sale of assets?

Good stuff though.

RJ disappeared from all social media...MTS and RJ ignoring all correspondence. Final press release date was 4/10...no updates no word etc. Shop Radio Cast issued automated refunds due to no information. MTS appears to be sank.

EDIT: also, what happens to whatever part of the vinyl/packaging/etc. that is already produced?

hahaha

Why do you guys think he's hiding out? It's not like the cops or even people from this board are going to where he lives to find him.

dude is probably way more scared of what paypal, universal and blink are gonna do to him... i have it on good authoity that he had already signed licensing agreements for a couple more records... one being the sum 41 record we're doing ;) so he probably is gonna be on the hook for a ton of fees for records he won't ever produce.

Why do you guys think he's hiding out? It's not like the cops or even people from this board are going to where he lives to find him.

dude is probably way more scared of what paypal, universal and blink are gonna do to him... i have it on good authoity that he had already signed licensing agreements for a couple more records... one being the sum 41 record we're doing ;) so he probably is gonna be on the hook for a ton of fees for records he won't ever produce.

Ouch.. I thought Travis releasing the 180g TOYPAJ was the nail in the coffin, but your Sum 41 press just buried him.

Good job Asbestos!

holy balls. kinda surreal. i'm also wondering who the turds are who are helping hide him. i would assume a social, music scene person like RJ doesn't just up and abandon all humans and move to cabo by himself. you know there are people in this board (and probably this thread even) who know.

'tis a real life mystery

I've been thinking he fled back home. Which is here I'm san antonio. I've been tempted to look to see if there is a crowder shaffer(sp) in the phone book.

The guy obviously didn't run away with a small fortune. I'm sure he tried as best he could to release TOYPAJ, but he's broke as a joke and scared to face the (sweet sweet pop punk) music.

I got out of this a few months ago. Not because I really needed the money back, but I was really worried it wasn't going to come out. Phew.

'tis a real life mystery

I've been thinking he fled back home. Which is here I'm san antonio. I've been tempted to look to see if there is a crowder shaffer(sp) in the phone book.

I do know he was there for SXSW because he shipped me a package from his parents house in March...

The guy obviously didn't run away with a small fortune. I'm sure he tried as best he could to release TOYPAJ, but he's broke as a joke and scared to face the (sweet sweet pop punk) music.

I got out of this a few months ago. Not because I really needed the money back, but I was really worried it wasn't going to come out. Phew.

Can you explain how he obviously didn't run away with the money and how he tried his best to release this?

I do know he was there for SXSW because he shipped me a package from his parents house in March...

time to tattletale and rat him out to his parents!

helpful!

If you actually believe any part of it is actually done. Its pretty easy to claim a random test press is of any album without playing it. and It's even easier to have an insert mock up. or 1 printed picture

yeah makes sense. i guess i was also wondering what the consensus is on what exactly has been produced (if anything). i can't recall what the last update told us. anyone?

If you actually believe any part of it is actually done. Its pretty easy to claim a random test press is of any album without playing it. and It's even easier to have an insert mock up. or 1 printed picture

yeah makes sense. i guess i was also wondering what the consensus is on what exactly has been produced (if anything). i can't recall what the last update told us. anyone?

Yeah, I gotcha. I personally liked rj. had great dealings and convos with him and he was always honest. But considering he lied about every single aspect of this release I wouldn't hold anything he says very high at all.