MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

paypal call number 4!!

guess what...........NOTHING

supervisor wouldnt so anything either although he said he is writing an email to RJ which he will forward me.

He said he would bring up his info and get me a phone number to contact him on but then he said that had been removed and there was no longer a contact on the account..

but yea seems supervisors in the uk still wont issue refunds...anyone else in uk had any luck?

Just called PayPal and they seem exhausted with the issue as the woman I spoke with today had 4 calls including mine today alone about the same issue with MTS. She immediately put me on the phone with a supervisor who said there is no way they can issue anymore refunds because its so far out of the 45 day time period they usually allow. I asked her, "So are you telling me I'm about $44?". She replied, "I'm sorry, but yes."

Don't know what my next course of action should be here...

I wonder how all of the bands on the label/under his "management" are going to re-act to this whole thing. I mean we already know Such Gold hasn't been able to get in contact with him and I'm just wondering if any of the other bands know whats going on as well.

In a sort of related topic, while browsing ebay last night I saw that the suburbanhomerecords account is selling stuff on there again hahaha.

Called PayPal. My courtesy refund of 25 bucks (out of 44 bucks for the 180 gram + 3 7") should be in my account in 24-48 hours.

better than nothing, right?