MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

i just figured he was lying...I haven't read anything about auto emails from RJ...

edit: apparently it's from paypal, interesting. i didn't get that email when i got the courtesy refund. i want the full $44 now though that people are saying they're getting full refunds.

the auto emails are from mts but are because of PayPal

Guest thankyoubasedgod
Will be calling tomorrow after my exam. Kinda excited to get $24 back

Me too! I've called multiple times before, but no dice. It seems like they're giving refunds out now, so good luck to us!

I was a retard and bought the whole set, and then when the 50% off coupon dropped I bought another set of the colored 7" records just cuz I figured they'd look cool. I'm really looking forward to getting that money. Will be the first time in a while I have money to blow on myself for random nonsense since I consider that money as good as gone already. Prolly gonna cop some sega genesis games.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

I really just wanna know why he thought it would be a good idea to pay his other debts with preorder money on a high profile release, and why he thinks it's a better idea to stay quiet instead of release an apology and admit he fucked up and then attempt to make it right.

Honestly, if I was him, I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I took that much money from so many people, the majority of which are college students with a tuition on top of bills to pay. It's seriously fucked and the dude is gonna have some major negative karma headed his way. He should have apologized, admit he fucked up, got a normal job and moved in with his parents or brother and slowly paid people back over a 2 year period. He truly fucked his reputation, and I honestly don't know how he's living with himself right now. I would be a guilty, nervous and emotional wreck. 100k is a lot of money to steal.

Just got off the phone with andrew, the supervisor, and he gave me half a refund. I guess i'm cool with that. better than nothing. I asked him what would happen if he manually opened a dispute, and he said that even if he did that and it came out in my favor, it wouldn't matter because RJ already owes paypal money so there's nothing in his account to send me. he was nice, and im glad i got something.

Like many people today, I just got off the phone with paypal and got a full $39 refund. Talked to the supervisor Josh. To anyone trying to get a refund, just be nice, say please and thank you, and when speaking to the supervisor explain to them that lots of people, especially the last few days, have been getting full refunds.

RJ is screwed. Hope he has a nice place in Canada or Mexico, because if he's ever found, he'll not only owe hundreds of thousands, but will spend a few good years in prison. Fraud, theft, and a huge debt just sunk him in less than a year.

any suggestions for international people wanting to get in contact with paypal?

When you log into Paypal, there is a Contact Us option and it gives you the Australian 1800 number to call. That's what I called and they know where you're calling from even though it's a USA call centre. You need to key in that number on the contact screen.

called and the first girl I talked to didnt really seem to want to help at all. She said there was absolutely nothing paypal could do. I then asked for a supervisor. She said sure and transfered. To this point I hadnt even mentioned MTS's name. While on hold for the supervisor I get the MTS email saying it is reversed. Checked my paypal and the money was there. So stoked. Gonna go spend the money at IVWT.

TL:DR - Got refund without even talking to the supervisor.

I am in the infancy of beginning a campaign to demand a cameo by Zombie Shaq on The Walking Dead. I think the convergence of the greatest Pop-Culture icon of my generation with this incredibly popular and creative show just begs to happen. I'll be soliciting renditions of Shaq as a zombie to post once the page is launched. I have a friend who is a graphic artist taking his time with the initial rendering.

I think this needs to happen.

I also think a screen print of the Shaq rainbow image would be amazing.

Yes. To. All. Of. This.

But a 7 or 8 color print. Oof. Might have to be process.

No need for that, there are ways to do rainbow screen prints.

[image]

man this sucks ass.

must be only people in the us gettin refunds (im from uk)

on my 4th call to paypal i managed to speak to a supervisor i was on the phone for 45 MINUTES!!!! pretty much begging giving sob stories explained everything about other people getting refunds etc etc and she was having none of it! ive been a paypal user for ages use it alot said that she didnt care if its past 45 days thats all she kept saying.

even asked for partial refund nope

in envy you people who managed to get refunds :(

so this is weird...spoke to two people at paypal gave me the line about 45 days or nothing they can do...got transferred to supervisor...who transferred me to dispute center.

They re-opened my original dispute from a few weeks ago, and told me that if after 11 days MTS has failed to prove that I received the package, they will refund me the $39

Soooo now I just wait 11 days I guess? Weird thing is I got the reversed email from paypal, and then another one right after that...and then a third saying my dispute has been escalated...WEIRD.