MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

The appropriate people are definitely looking into this whole thing right now

I sure hope so... Hopefully swift action is taken and everyone gets a refund. I don't want this record pressed by them and I hope they never get the chance to press a record in the future.

I can wait til the summer for this from HT

The people currently debating character & plot development in Hunger Games understand that it's a series aimed at elementary/middle school age kids, right?
You can have good movies aimed at kids. Toy Story is a fantastic movie for kids, but with something for everyone. Hunger Games fakes being badass and sucks as a movie no matter who its geared towards. Toy Story develops characters... Buzz is all over the place, as is Woody. The Hunger Games is supposed to be more elaborate, and EVERY character was static.

The appropriate people are definitely looking into this whole thing right now

I sure hope so... Hopefully swift action is taken and everyone gets a refund. I don't want this record pressed by them and I hope they never get the chance to press a record in the future.

Slight change in plans on the next HT pressing of this. Its still going to happen but not sure exactly when it will be but it will happen as soon as possible. I dont mean like next year or anything. Just gotta work out a few details and make this thing as awesome as possible. Once I have more info I can share I will most definitely post it here.

Slight change in plans on the next HT pressing of this. Its still going to happen but not sure exactly when it will be but it will happen as soon as possible. I dont mean like next year or anything. Just gotta work out a few details and make this thing as awesome as possible. Once I have more info I can share I will most definitely post it here.

You're the man Travis, people were throwing out suggestions for colors yesterday and I think Clear with green, black, red and yellow splatter or some variation of that scheme would be so sweet!

And the delays begin.. How long til Travis disappears forever?

Send me a pm if you want, I'm sure this thread will have little interest in the conversation/lack of Shaq gifs.

I'm interested in this topic, I mean hell, we've gone pretty much through everything else! I'm looking to being either my second masters or look in to a doctoral program in educational admin.

I'm interested to hear what you see as the perks of the admin job? From my short two-year career, I don't think I would ever want to be admin. It seems like it's all the soul-sucking paperwork and dealing with adults that I don't want to do. Maybe I'm still young and naive, but I got into teaching to have an impact on students directly. So, from the outside, it doesn't seem like admin is for me.

What do you like about being admin?

And the delays begin.. How long til Travis disappears forever?

huh?

Didn't RJ repress Cro-Mags AOQ? Imagine if he fucked up this bad with that record and had all these 'less than desirable' NYHC old timers looking for him... I'm not gonna lie, I would be pissing myself.

What really sucks are the bands affiliated with his label that had nothing to do with this situation but will suffer record/shirt sales because people don't want to order from MTS. Shitty situation all around.

You're the man Travis, people were throwing out suggestions for colors yesterday and I think Clear with green, black, red and yellow splatter or some variation of that scheme would be so sweet!

Yay Travis! ;D Color splatter would be super sweet.

Since several people were interested I will further derail the thread with talk of education.

I'm working on going into administration--I am in a support position at a high school, about to finish my M.Ed. in Educational Leadership at UCF and moving right into the doctoral program in August.

I really enjoy being involved with education but I couldn't put up with teaching anymore. I had to do something else. It was just way too much work and way too much stress for very little pay.

What I enjoy about being out of the classroom is working with teachers to improve instruction. I really want to help them get better and help them enjoy their jobs. Teaching has changed so much in the past few years with the major emphasis on test data and "accountability"... I also like being able to have more of an impact on a schoolwide level, as opposed to just impacting the 100-ish kids I taught each year.

As soon as I graduate I'll begin the process of applying for assistant principal jobs. Basically I will plug away at this until I am a principal, by that time if I am no longer enjoying it I will have a doctorate and have run my own school, which will make me qualified to do plenty of other things outside of education if I so choose.

Also if anyone here likes You Blew It, a kid from that band is in my Monday night class. Educators... We're everywhere.

Since several people were interested I will further derail the thread with talk of education.

I'm working on going into administration--I am in a support position at a high school, about to finish my M.Ed. in Educational Leadership at UCF and moving right into the doctoral program in August.

I really enjoy being involved with education but I couldn't put up with teaching anymore. I had to do something else. It was just way too much work and way too much stress for very little pay.

What I enjoy about being out of the classroom is working with teachers to improve instruction. I really want to help them get better and help them enjoy their jobs. Teaching has changed so much in the past few years with the major emphasis on test data and "accountability"... I also like being able to have more of an impact on a schoolwide level, as opposed to just impacting the 100-ish kids I taught each year.

As soon as I graduate I'll begin the process of applying for assistant principal jobs. Basically I will plug away at this until I am a principal, by that time if I am no longer enjoying it I will have a doctorate and have run my own school, which will make me qualified to do plenty of other things outside of education if I so choose.

Also if anyone here likes You Blew It, a kid from that band is in my Monday night class. Educators... We're everywhere.

tell that guy to send me an advance of his album. i dont want to wait until my record ships

also, way to be a saint for teaching. seriously i would murder the children.

Cool. Thanks for sharing your story. Small world. I was born and raised in Melbourne, FL. Contemplated going to UCF but didn't and that's a much longer story.