MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Mark Hoppus

i do read these things!

reading through the ask me anything section of this here tumblr thing, i see many of you are concerned about the delay in the mightier than sword release of take off your pants and jacket. i will look into it today and come back with an answer as soon as possible.

i’m terrific.

Just saw this, this makes me very happy! Hopefully that little cock sucker has to come out of hiding now!

lol.. he has to come out of hiding because Mark Hoppus is on the scene? from a legal standpoint Mark and the band have absolutely zero to do with this. Musicians on major labels work as "work for hire" Mark might have songwriting credits for the album, and gets paid mechanicals... but doesn't own the record.

lol.. he has to come out of hiding because Mark Hoppus is on the scene? from a legal standpoint Mark and the band have absolutely zero to do with this. Musicians on major labels work as "work for hire" Mark might have songwriting credits for the album, and gets paid mechanicals... but doesn't own the record.

HAHA probably should have clarified, I feel like there is no way he can ignore this at this point. He's got hundreds of people wanting answers, possibly the label (universal, I believe) now the band. I mean somethings gotta break here, right?

Might pick your brain about that.

Send me a pm if you want, I'm sure this thread will have little interest in the conversation/lack of Shaq gifs.

I'm interested in this topic, I mean hell, we've gone pretty much through everything else! I'm looking to being either my second masters or look in to a doctoral program in educational admin.

how stoked is casey on the bulls?

Dude, I'm sick as hell. When the Heat was holding a 10 point lead in the third, and Rose was missing anything he threw toward the basket, I turned off the TV and went to sleep.

I woke up this morning and checked NBA.com to see how bad the beating was, only to see that I missed the end of a ridiculously awesome game.

Dammit.

Wow I used to think people were overreacting about this, and I think at the beginning many people were but now any and all reactions are clearly justified. Looks like this guys basically suckered people out of what looks to be close to $100,000

With that out of the way this should bring up the bigger question of how the hell do these chump "label owners" like RJ get these licenses in the first place? With these bigger releases it is basically a license to print money. I have a feeling 95% of these so called "label owners" that just reissue popular releases on vinyl are the kids of high ups in the music industry who just happen to have the connections that the rest of us don't have access to.

2nd unit went into beast mode

and then they got tired

and then they went into ot and beasted out again!

Is it sad that I've been saying our bench should be our starters for the last 20 games???

It's true. I just ordered jerseys for me and the lady, as we're going to see the Bulls play the Pacers here in Indy on the 25th. I bought a John Lucas III jersey. Our back-up point-guard's BACK-UP.

He's insane. Lit Lebron up for 26 points last time the Bulls beat the Heat.

Who's ready for the Eastern Conference playoffs?

It says on his twitter page he is a former MTS employee. Also, he retweeted a link to an article about Mark looking into this whole situation.

So pretty much MTS = RJ

Ryan and Dan are former employees and probably have no idea what the hell is going on.

This is not going to end well.

So, on my third try, I finally made some progress with PayPal.

I thoroughly explained to the representative that I was on the phone with the situation at hand. The conversation was going exactly where the last 2 went, which ended with the representatives telling me that they can't help me because it's over the 45 day policy.

But then I went on to explain to them that I'm not the only one calling about this issue in particular and that some people with the same problem have been guaranteed a minimum of a 25 dollar courtesy refund. She then went on to explain that those refunds are out of courtesy via the individual representatives. So I guess if you get a shitty rep, you're out of luck.

She then went on to explain that I should go through my card holder (Visa) and try to get a full refund of 44 bucks. She said that although PayPal has the 45 day policy for their buyer protection, some banks have buyer protection programs that very from 60 days to 1 year. So I went on to ask her if I could check with them first and if things don't go well, if I can still get that 25 bucks from paypal. She said yeah, so that's where I'm at as of now.

Hope that helps some people out. Good luck!

FYI: If anyone is a Bank of America customer there is no time limit on placing a claim against a merchant. We quote 60 business days from the point of the transaction, however if you speak to claims they won't deny a claim, regardless of how far back it goes.

Just know the longer you wait and the more time passes, the harder it is to research a claim and find in your favor.

From Mark's Tumblr:

"reading through the ask me anything section of this here tumblr thing, i see many of you are concerned about the delay in the mightier than sword release of take off your pants and jacket. i will look into it today and come back with an answer as soon as possible.

i’m terrific."