MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

So I assume that PayPal is freezing their account for investigation?

That's what I'm thinking... I don't think RJ would take it down voluntarily cause I'm sure he'd take any dollar he could right now.

Something is going on, but we just have to be patient.

yes, before we can send rj any more money we need to be patient.

That's what I'm thinking... I don't think RJ would take it down voluntarily cause I'm sure he'd take any dollar he could right now.

Something is going on, but we just have to be patient.

I don't think anyone is going to be sending RJ money

And all we can do is be patient and let the NY DCA and PayPal investigate unless you suggest we all take up torches and pitchforks and storm the MTS office.

as long as the webstore is still up, and people are unaware of all of this, yeah- people are going to try and send him money.

damn good thing paypal got on top of it

I don't think anyone is going to be sending RJ money

And all we can do is be patient and let the NY DCA and PayPal investigate unless you suggest we all take up torches and pitchforks and storm the MTS office.

You forgot the flaming bags of poop...

No. Paypal told me very firmly that without an IC3 investigation finding MTS at fault that they will not freeze the account. I told Paypal I can provide pages of evidence as well as the names and numbers of however many people they wanted that were scammed by this clown.

Paypal again said No, their policy is not to freeze any accounts without a third party finding the accused at fault.

I told Paypal that this is a convenient cop-out passing for policy and that freezing an account if there is considerable evidence of a scam is their responsibility as well. They agent was obviously reading over and over again from a script. IC3 blah blah blah.

So, the lesson here is this: If you are going to take part in a pre-order that is a) with a totally shady company like MTS or B) is going to likely take more than 45 days - DO NOT PAY WITH PAYPAL. Use your credit card, preferably American Express. You are given far more protection.

Right now Paypal is still more than happy to take money on behalf of MTS despite all the calls they've gotten. Pretty rotten.

Haha sorry man, it was set up perfectly.

And I was interested in asking how a person living in Alaska is a bama fan.. I assume you're from there

yep! born and raised about 30 minutes outside of birmingham. moved here 2 years ago.

I lived close to auburn country for a short spell... Talk about people with dillusions of grandeur

yep! born and raised about 30 minutes outside of birmingham. moved here 2 years ago.

I lived close to auburn country for a short spell... Talk about people with dillusions of grandeur

they definitely have a little brother complex. i told this girl i know that i'd move to alaska for a girl, but i wouldn't even visit auburn for one. and i'll be damned. here i am.

No. Paypal told me very firmly that without an IC3 investigation finding MTS at fault that they will not freeze the account.

Others in this thread have had a Paypal person tell them they shut down his account as they were talking to the person on the phone, so I'm fairly certain that yeah Paypal has freezed it to make sure he doesn't make off with the money or anything, and to stop more people being scammed.

4,500 7"s x 6 = $27,000

3,500 12"s x 20 = $70,000

$97,000 is a pretty nice Kick Starter for a 11mo. pressing :P

it's actually more than that. it's 72,500 for the LPs, as the 180 gram cost $25 and there were 500 of those. $20 for the red, green and yellow LPs.

And dont forget the 180 grams he ended up flipping after people canceled them.