MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Make sure you don't give him any money on Ebay either........

EBAY user: deedoubleu12

This is RJ.

Dammit. Life makes so much more sense now. I snagged a copy of SYG's Mutiny from that user a few weeks ago. Paid on 3/26. Expected delivery was from 3/31 to 4/7. I never got it.

So not only did RJ screw me over on TOYPAJ, he screwed me over on ebay too.

If anyone wins from him at this point they won't be able to pay through paypal so that solves that problem. To the dude that paid a few weeks ago, file a claim now. You're still in the 45 day window so you should be guaranteed to get your money back. Also make sure to leave him negative feedback on ebay

If anyone wins from him at this point they won't be able to pay through paypal so that solves that problem. To the dude that paid a few weeks ago, file a claim now. You're still in the 45 day window so you should be guaranteed to get your money back. Also make sure to leave him negative feedback on ebay

If it doesn't come tomorrow, I'll file the claim and stuff. If it's for sure RJ, I'm definitely leaving negative feedback. How do we know it's actually him? I just looked at my transaction history and for that transaction the name listed is "Ian Hedges". Does he really have his paypal set up under a fake name?

Yeah, I would definitely verify that this is in fact his account before filing a claim. Total bummer if it was some random dude who just slacks on shipping items in a timely manner.

If it doesn't come tomorrow, I'll file the claim and stuff. If it's for sure RJ, I'm definitely leaving negative feedback. How do we know it's actually him? I just looked at my transaction history and for that transaction the name listed is "Ian Hedges". Does he really have his paypal set up under a fake name?

worst comes to worst, you file a claim and the item shows up and you cancel the claim. the seller should have a delivery confirmation if the item's been sent.

worst comes to worst, you file a claim and the item shows up and you cancel the claim. the seller should have a delivery confirmation if the item's been sent.

From our hero's feedback:

DIDNT SEND ITEM, DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER Buyer: vinyl1dvds1toys ( 146) Apr-10-12 15:11

Further Seems Forever "How To Start A Fire" LP OOP /100 (#180840271570) US $46.00 View Item

I got a message randomly from ryan at mts like 3 weeks ago in reference to an change of address request i made a long time ago. I was surprised they got in touch and sent him an email back asking if that meant they were close to a ship date. he replied right back and said yes they were looking at april 10. just sent him another message so we'll see. also i'm guessing we're not getting the "free release we'll be interested in" this spring?

I got a message randomly from ryan at mts like 3 weeks ago in reference to an change of address request i made a long time ago. I was surprised they got in touch and sent him an email back asking if that meant they were close to a ship date. he replied right back and said yes they were looking at april 10. just sent him another message so we'll see. also i'm guessing we're not getting the "free release we'll be interested in" this spring?

ryan is not working for MTS anymore and was probably bullshitting you as he was probably bullshitted by RJ

Guest thankyoubasedgod

I personally never had problems with SRC, always got stuff on time and I've contacted customer support and they've been more than helpful.

But ever since they blocked me from posting comments on their site for warning people not to preorder the TOYPAJ repress, I'm kinda pissed and don't like the/anyone working with or for them at all. I can understand why they would do that, it's ruining their business + rep, but agreeing to work with RJ in the first place was a bad business move that ruined their rep.

I would say SRC is just as shady as RJ for that. Any business that attempts to censor their customers, especially me who has given them over 100 dollars, is a dishonest one.

Guest thankyoubasedgod
SRC blocked you from posting?

Yeah, it's not like I was spamming all of their products. I only posted on the TOYPAJ preorder to warn people not to preorder it and they blocked me.

Like I said before, any business that censors their customer is a dishonest one. If someone is lying and trying to bring your business down, then okay. But they knew fully well what they were getting into when they agreed to partner with RJ. Deleting my comment is one thing, but permanently blocking me made them lose me as a customer.

[image]

Sent an email a few days ago to SRC support asking about Enema of the State ship date b/c of this fiasco, and this was Jenna's response:

"Hey Eric,

Enema shouldn't be an issue. If anything it may be a few days delayed. We have had communication with the manufacturers. Just waiting on it to arrive.

Thanks,

Jenna"

I appreciated her quick response, but still... I smell bullshit.