MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

can we get an update on the Shirts???

Hi. Sorry, they got put on the backburner for a minute. My gfs mom had her millionth neck surgery @ the beginning of the month & there were some complications that kept her in the hospital until Sunday. At the same time I have family visiting from NY. They've promised to kick RJ in the balls if they ever see him. The shirts will be ready to ship by Wednesday 5/10. I'll post pics & payment info on Monday or Tuesday when I have the finished product.

Fuck Yeah

SHAQ ATTACK MUTHRPHUQRS

Well, got farther filing a dispute than I did online when I called but still got nowhere. He said since it's past the time frame all he can do is send out a notice to facilitate communication, even though he said he did see the account was flagged as fraudulent. That makes no sense but alright. He said short of RJ responding he can't get me a refund, better luck next time, call within the time frame, even when I explained that other people have, and if the account is flagged with fraudulent activity how is it fair that some people get refunds and others don't. Oh well.

Well, got farther filing a dispute than I did online when I called but still got nowhere. He said since it's past the time frame all he can do is send out a notice to facilitate communication, even though he said he did see the account was flagged as fraudulent. That makes no sense but alright. He said short of RJ responding he can't get me a refund, better luck next time, call within the time frame, even when I explained that other people have, and if the account is flagged with fraudulent activity how is it fair that some people get refunds and others don't. Oh well.

Call again.

Call again.

ask for a supervisor.

Oof in regards to the sum41 record I'm doing, we keep getting messages akin to: "I placed an order for this, thanks for doing it.....don't rj us bro"

which obviously means don get it shit loads of debt and run away haha

anyway you gotta do a few represses of the record then release infected and then half hour of power then stupidly delay the release of chuck and after all that do a runner to do an RJ

Guest thankyoubasedgod
i love that "RJ" and "MTS" are going to be regularly used as ad-verbs now hahaha.

Seriously. I'm going to make an extreme effort to use 'RJ' in my daily conversations too.. If a friend bails on me, he pulled an RJ.

I'm determined to make this a new commonly used phrase.

i love that "RJ" and "MTS" are going to be regularly used as ad-verbs now hahaha.

Seriously. I'm going to make an extreme effort to use 'RJ' in my daily conversations too.. If a friend bails on me, he pulled an RJ.

Haha I've actually been doing this for a while now.

So I don't think anyone has brought this up yet but I was wondering whats going on with the MTS office. He's obviously renting it from someone and I feel like if he's as much in debt as we all assume then there's no way he's paid his rent in the last month or two. Has anyone tried to find the person/company that he's renting the space from and contact them?

So I don't think anyone has brought this up yet but I was wondering whats going on with the MTS office. He's obviously renting it from someone and I feel like if he's as much in debt as we all assume then there's no way he's paid his rent in the last month or two. Has anyone tried to find the person/company that he's renting the space from and contact them?

Let's get all Scooby Doo up in this bitch!

Edit: Runforcover below said it better than I

Dude...seriously relax. Why do you care what is going on with his office...? Why on earth would you contact his landlord or superintendent? Think about what you're saying.

Sadly, there is a significant lack of Matt Bonner fan art out there. Sadly I lack much artistic talent. I am hereby launching an exploratory committee to gauge interest in a VC Matt Bonner Fan Art Competition!!!!

Winner would get a copy of Blink's Mark Tom and Travis show. I'd want at least 5 entries.

Who would participate? Should I do this?

hint: images of Bonner dunking on Scalabrine would be welcome.