MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

I talked to a Supervisor named Andrew, he gave me half of my money on Paypal's behalf.

He told me that they've tried contacting him, and they aren't allowing him to use their service anymore, but won't pursue legal action until the cost to them outweighs the lawyer/court fees. I'd suggest that everyone call and ask them to take legal action on your behalf, and that this dude ran off with $100k and if Paypal gives even 1/2 of that back its $50k (surely enough to take to court). Please, call and file a complaint. Send RJ to prison.

Quick question Shop Radio Cast posted on twitter that Enema... & Dude Ranch on coke bottle have started shipping. Has anyone who ordered either of these actually received a shipping confirmation?

I did order it and have not received one...just curious. With all the TYPAJ and The Ataris both getting canceled from their webstore and all this continued drama around MTS I'd like to hear someone got a shipping confirmation for one of these haha.

I ordered the coke bottle Enema disc, and it arrived today.

It looks HORRIBLY warped though - I haven't been able to try to see if it sounds like crap or not, but it's definitely bent/twisted.

I haven't been as involved in the MTS/SRC debacles on this board (I'm new), but is this par for the course?

Has anyone else received the Coke Bottle Enema LP and if so is yours messed up too?

Quick question Shop Radio Cast posted on twitter that Enema... & Dude Ranch on coke bottle have started shipping. Has anyone who ordered either of these actually received a shipping confirmation?

I did order it and have not received one...just curious. With all the TYPAJ and The Ataris both getting canceled from their webstore and all this continued drama around MTS I'd like to hear someone got a shipping confirmation for one of these haha.

It looks HORRIBLY warped though - I haven't been able to try to see if it sounds like crap or not, but it's definitely bent/twisted.

I haven't been as involved in the MTS/SRC debacles on this board (I'm new), but is this par for the course?

Has anyone else received the Coke Bottle Enema LP and if so is yours messed up too?

wait so i coke bottle from MTS?

wait so i coke bottle from MTS?

Yeah there's a big Mightier Than Sword logo and it says "2009 Mightier Than Sword Records", which is also odd...

So I take it I should call Paypal again and make sure I talk to a supervisor this time since people are still apparently getting some sort of refund...are there any specific things I should say to make sure I get some money back? I've gathered a couple of things that might make a difference, but they didn't seem to make much of a difference when I called and spoke to a normal representative earlier.

I actually received mine Monday. My copy looks pretty good. It's not the nicest quality, but overall I'm satisfied. I'm shocked they got these out in the timeframe they did. With the crapfest surrounding MTS I figured it'd be a long wait or cancelled. The insert is a little undersized it's quite a bit smaller than most inserts (this is the only copy of Enema I have so I'm not sure if the insert has always been smaller for previous pressings).

I actually received mine Monday. My copy looks pretty good. It's not the nicest quality, but overall I'm satisfied. I'm shocked they got these out in the timeframe they did. With the crapfest surrounding MTS I figured it'd be a long wait or cancelled. The insert is a little undersized it's quite a bit smaller than most inserts (this is the only copy of Enema I have so I'm not sure if the insert has always been smaller for previous pressings).

Oh, so it isn't warped?

I played the LP last night on my turntable (well, I sampled most of the tracks) and there wasn't any warping on the audio, but it WAS noticably moving around on the platter.

Surprised it doesn't sound like the warping affected the audio quality, but it'd be nice if it wasn't such an eyesore.

can we get an update on the Shirts???

Hi. Sorry, they got put on the backburner for a minute. My gfs mom had her millionth neck surgery @ the beginning of the month & there were some complications that kept her in the hospital until Sunday. At the same time I have family visiting from NY. They've promised to kick RJ in the balls if they ever see him. The shirts will be ready to ship by Wednesday 5/10. I'll post pics & payment info on Monday or Tuesday when I have the finished product.