MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

what are you doing in a Blink 182 thread, Brian? :P

i got a vinyl case for my 4S (because i'm a cheesy vinyl sucker) from Vling for $20 shipped from Canada or something. it's kinda cool. i actually tried to play the case to see if i could figure out what the record was. couldn't even get a decipherable lyric or anything. :(

Who's the biggest dude on the boards?

Let's make RJ a deal; box our biggest dude and win and we'll keep our PO, STFU, and wait around like a bunch of fucking mooks no matter how long it takes. He loses, he refunds all our money and leaves MTS/VC FOREVER!

What in the hell are you even talking about?

Let's make RJ a deal; box our biggest dude and win and we'll keep our PO, STFU, and wait around like a bunch of fucking mooks no matter how long it takes. He loses, he refunds all our money and leaves MTS/VC FOREVER!

What in the hell are you even talking about?

I don't know because I am drunk!

Don't tell me my business devil-woman!

If I so happen to be the biggest, challenge accepted!

Book it! Two men enter, one man leaves.

i doubt anyone is bigger than heisel here... i mean shit im a god damn ogre, and he's bigger than me.