MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

High-Five to everybody in this thread....if this is the worst thing you've got going down in your life, or the biggest problem you currently have...High-Five, let's trade lives

You're right, I totally forgot how you can't be irritated by anything unless it's the one worst thing you have going for you in your life.

Can't believe I forgot about that. Silly me.

I didn't order this but I'm gonna bring the positivity and say that at least when you finally receive this record and have it for a while you'll have a great story to tell hah

you will be like: "let me tell you the story about my TOYPAJ record.." and you will blow people away.

maybe all this drama will make this vinyl even more valuable for all you went through to finally receive this.

High-Five to everybody in this thread....if this is the worst thing you've got going down in your life, or the biggest problem you currently have...High-Five, let's trade lives

You're right, I totally forgot how you can't be irritated by anything unless it's the one worst thing you have going for you in your life.

Can't believe I forgot about that. Silly me.

If you got TOPAJ problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems, but this record ain't one

yeah, I'm well aware of how lame that is

So am I allowed to get on a bus and go to Brooklyn and demand answers/kick RJ in the face yet? I mentioned it god knows how Many pages back and everyone said I was nuts...I jus want to know WTF is going on with my records/money.

Yes you would still be nuts for going to someones home demanding updates about a colored piece of plastic, when in all likelihood no updates exist.

...and to save you time here are the answers to your question-

1) Your money is in a paypal account (which you can retrieve at anytime with a simple email)

2) Your records do not exist yet, they have not been manufactured.

man this thread is starting to go in circles. I do enjoy the optimistic people, though. That breaks up the sadness of the thread a bit.

"... it's a circular narrative, where it kind of sums up the human race in a time capsule."

~~Tom Delonge on the release of MTS's TOYPAJ

This is fantastic.