MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Someone enlighten me why AFS/MTS are two separate labels. I never understood that.

He has one with two different partners. AFS was probably with just a friend since they don't do much, then Buddy came along and started MTS with him. So by the looks of it AFS doesn't put much out anymore and he probably fucked the partner from that one since MTS brings in most the cash!

TERRIBLEVACATION.PROBOARDS.COM

(for when RJ shuts this place down)

He can shut it down, at least there will be no trace of hOw he fuck us all in the mussy

Although I dont think RJ would try to shut this place down I just explained he CANT. I (Jenna @ Shop Radio Cast) have administrative control. No one can shut this board down except me! So there is no need to worry about that

He can shut it down, at least there will be no trace of hOw he fuck us all in the mussy

Although I dont think RJ would try to shut this place down I just explained he CANT. I (Jenna @ Shop Radio Cast) have administrative control. No one can shut this board down except me! So there is no need to worry about that

One person with all the power? Where are the checks and balances? What about a VC Council or Board of Trustees?

Still no e-mails replied to. What a surprise.

Guess if 'refund' isn't in the subject line, it's deleted.

I emailed info@mtsrecords and rj@mtsrecords yesterday for a refund and haven't gotten one. I might have asked too late yesterday, so I checked just now and thought to myself "eh, they probably don't work weekends." Then I was like "Well, they don't work weekdays either"

Still no e-mails replied to. What a surprise.

Guess if 'refund' isn't in the subject line, it's deleted.

I emailed info@mtsrecords and rj@mtsrecords yesterday for a refund and haven't gotten one. I might have asked too late yesterday, so I checked just now and thought to myself "eh, they probably don't work weekends." Then I was like "Well, they don't work weekdays either"

ZING!

Guest deathbydrums

jargon

Thanks I knew I spelled it wrong but was too lazy to find the right spelling.

Haha. Thought it might get a few chuckles, no hard felines.

+1 for being a good sport!

PS I also wonder if the money from this: http://vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=print&thread=44779

ever actually made it to haiti, I really hope it did

I like how the second post on there is "Best label of 2010" what a complete 180 to worst label of 2011.

On the other hand, if there are no updates this by next weekend - tracking # or pictures. I'm getting a refund.

So like the last few people that commented I've been creeping this thread for a while since I preordered the album in August only to be disappointed by the release date being constantly pushed back so I decided to file a complaint with the better business bureau in the hopes that maybe motivates them to do something. You guys should too!

http://www.bbb.org/NYC/business-reviews/compact-discs-tapes-and-records-retail/mightier-than-the-sword-records-in-brooklyn-ny-113901/

So like the last few people that commented I've been creeping this thread for a while since I preordered the album in August only to be disappointed by the release date being constantly pushed back so I decided to file a complaint with the better business bureau in the hopes that maybe motivates them to do something. You guys should too!

http://www.bbb.org/NYC/business-reviews/compact-discs-tapes-and-records-retail/mightier-than-the-sword-records-in-brooklyn-ny-113901/

They already have an F. The BBB is not a government entity. They have no authority. All they can do is give them a bad rating.