MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

wait, that 'white' colored vinyl looks exactly like the marbled gray from the first press.

edit: the picture is definitely of the first press, because the labels are from the first press.

Breaking my lurker status to voice my disappointment in all of this. Me and my buddy were joking a couple months back about how this will come out after I leave to basic training, and now that February 13th is getting close, I'm just sad now. I'm serving my country, RJ! Just give me my record before I go!!!!

Probably needs money to finish pressing this

You're probably right in all honesty. I'm sure he assumed the entire pressing of TOYPAJ would sell out and he probably used the money from the pre-orders to press a few of the other records he's just recently put out and now that he still has a lot of copies of TOYPAJ left he's probably short on the money to press them.

Probably needs money to finish pressing this

You're probably right in all honesty. I'm sure he assumed the entire pressing of TOYPAJ would sell out and he probably used the money from the pre-orders to press a few of the other records he's just recently put out and now that he still has a lot of copies of TOYPAJ left he's probably short on the money to press them.

all of that is probably true. plus if you believe those email messages posted a few pages back he owes money to at least one pressing plant as well, so the money from TOYPAJ preorders could have gone to pay off various other debts.

Guest greymundos
[image]

All cancelled orders receive a 1,200 thread count MTS shirt!

PS looks like HT may have a repress in the works for this!

I miss your Ke$ha signature