VC's Most Annoying Members in 5 years?

@tellallyourfriends

if you really like tbs, you might consider changing your avatar so everyone doesn't associate john nolan's face with a huge doucher like you. :)

that being said, we all know you're most likely not even a huge douche--you just do this stuff on the internetz cuz it's fun and easy! next time i'm visiting my college roommates at trinity and arlington heights, we'll head over to palatine and grab a beer and talk about how fun the internetz are.

That is fine, I am usually at Durty Nellies or Pops or Lamp Lighters. And instead of being douchey and pretentious I'll just be blunt and spill my beef:

- Many users on this board are extremely ignorant and have no idea how to search a website (paypal/ebay...) for the FAQs section and instead make pointless threads asking for help.

- Then there are users that have no patience for records to arrive, but still put themselves through the agony that comes with preorders.

- Another segment of users is just getting into records because they want to be hip or something (this segment I understand the least). They have no idea if something has been pressed, but they "have" to have it. They will buy every release from a handful of bands and drop serious amounts of mommies money in the process only to get bored of it and sell them within three months of getting them.

- There are also people that post for the sole reason flipping records.

- Blatant trolls are another group.

The remaining 5% are cool people that contribute in a positive way.

- then there are the folks who use the majority of their impressive 4,321 posts telling others how to post ;)

• 2 years later...
Guest user420

- then there are the folks who use the majority of their impressive 4,321 posts telling others how to post ;)

The "my message-board cock is bigger than yours" attitude is still hilarious every time.