PO: Into it. Over it. - Proper (out Sept 27th)

Sort of surprised about the IIOI represses. Thought Evan said they were done for good. Guess where there's a demand, there's a way.

Chris' big middle finger to him for jumping to Triple Crown. Actually that's probably the least likely thing ever, but it would be funny.

With the move and all of the attention he's getting for other projects it's stupid NOT to keep them in print. I think in a perfect world Evan wouldn't want them repressed, but business is business.

I doubt Chris was thinking "man screw this guy for jumping ship".  Regardless of Evan wanting his releases to be fairly limited it would be really stupid of NS as a business to not repress his stuff while he's as hot as he is now.  Plus it's not like everyone always knew about IIOI so it's good to get more copies out there for new fans. 

I'm just saying Evan hates represses. I cannot see him wanting to repress his stuff. He's said multiple times HE would never repress his stuff. He's even spoken about how he hates other represses because they devalue his originals. The man is a vinyl king, and I just can't see him green-lighting it.

museummouth really hates No Sleep for some reason. Dont know why. No sleep is great

I should address this, so people don't think I'm just hating for no reason. Multiple friends of mine have been belittled and treated pretty badly by Chris over twitter, emails, etc... He's gone out of his way to get his followers to say mean stuff to some people and I just don't respect him for that.

I'm just saying Evan hates represses. I cannot see him wanting to repress his stuff. He's said multiple times HE would never repress his stuff. He's even spoken about how he hates other represses because they devalue his originals. The man is a vinyl king, and I just can't see him green-lighting it.

LOL, ok. 

Just asked 'em, he said "haha no, I chose the new colors. I have no problem with repressing, it's reissues I have a problem with."

• 5 weeks later...